Quote from: Circlepit on July 25, 2021, 08:22:35 AM
Quote from: Blackout on July 24, 2021, 07:46:40 PM
Burzum - Det som engang var

That's my favourite Burzum album. It's so easy to get lost in it.

Filosofem just about pips it.

#5671 July 25, 2021, 11:50:17 PM Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:17:43 AM by Paul keohane
Daylight Dies- Dismantling devotion.

13th Moon - Putridarium (ep)

Charon - Sulphur  Seraph

Alice in Chains- Jar of Flies/ Sap.

Graveyard Dirt- Shadows of Old Ghosts. 

Worsen - Cursed to Witness Life

Insomnium- Winters Gate

Wormlight - Nightmother

Maybe this should be in Controversial Opinions but I just had a little blast of Destruction for the first time ever! I'm not much of a thrash fan so I generally ignore that end of things, with some exceptions, so the boul Destruction got overlooked. I just blasted the first song from 'Sentence of Death' and I liked it! I was expecting something really sloppy like Sodom but it was merely sloppy like early Celtic Frost. Catchy, hectic and with killer vocals that sound Japanese to me  :laugh:

I'll have to grab a copy at some point.

Infernal Overkill is incredible. Never liked anything else I heard. Have Sentence to Death as a extra on a cd with Mad Butcher that I bought years ago but never listened to it due to not liking Mad Butcher.

Give it a blast. It's good gear.

Yeah, they've some great stuff in their earlier material. I have a real soft spot for The Antichrist too, which is a much later album. The songs on it are great, but unfortunately it's absolutely brick-walled out the fuckin' wazoo. Schmier has a killer voice for thrash.

Destruction were one of those bands that by the time i got into the more extreme end of metal they were well split up.As a teenager they didnt really come on my radar at all,i would have viewed them as one of those  shit old bands from the 80s.

Faith No More - We care a lot

Excel: Split Image

Crossover group from Venice Beach, CA (perhaps affiliated with Suicidal Tendencies ,,? ). Like ST, but a little more feral.  Best track: Insecurity