Up to and including Witchcult Today they were fantastic, after that I've liked nothing they've done. That last album was terrible.

Having a Galway metal night.
Ten Ton Slug - Blood And Slime.  Animal of an ep, three savage tunes, I'm a big fan of these lads.
Genuflection - Veil.  Not usually a doom man myself but this is fucking quality.
Organ Blender - Temple Of Human Destruction.  I think this is a great death metal album which adds something new to the genre, really enjoy it every time I listen to it. Some cunt put these lads up on the "Ridiculous and Unintentionally Hilarious" thread here some time ago, which was completely uncalled for and wrong.

Actually listened to Witchcult Today and Black Masses over the weekend having never listened to the latter. Nothing amazing and certainly nothing new for them but I enjoyed it. Have always enjoyed Witchcult Today but would rarely put it on.

Astriferous - The Lower Levels of Sentience.

Filthy, cosmic death metal, really going in for this kind of thing at the moment.

https://astriferous.bandcamp.com/album/the-lower-levels-of-sentience

Generally have no interest in that style of new/old school DM, and the HM2 tone can go and shite at this stage, BUT found myself enjoying this:

https://morbific.bandcamp.com/album/ominous-seep-of-putridity

Begrafven - Dödsriket

Motörhead- Aftershock. This is still one of my favourite releases from them.
Mork- Den Vandrende Skygge
Misfits- Static Age

New Vried, rocks like a bitch but nothing would induce me to watch the movie
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Faith No More - The Real Thing

Pestilence- Spheres. This is the only Pestilence I need. Such a savage album.

Yesterday:

Strapping Young Lad - "Alien"
Fired it on after chatting to someone else about how good it is.  I love it anyway but hadn't put the whole album on in a while.  Absolutely relentless and vicious.  Still second to City in their catalog but by a reasonably close margin.

Masters of Reality - "Pine / Cross Dover"
Top class stuff.  Another one I hadn't listened to in a long time, remembered it after listening to a full live set last week.  Great mix of songs, class songwriting, not a dull moment on the whole thing.  I remember thinking how bizarrely put together it was when I first heard it but once you get around that it is class.

I am putting both of these back on today.

Quote from: Cailleach on May 19, 2021, 07:00:41 PM
Begrafven - Dödsriket

Listening to this one today savage stuff.

Quote from: ochoill on May 20, 2021, 09:37:12 AM
Yesterday:

Strapping Young Lad - "Alien"
Fired it on after chatting to someone else about how good it is.  I love it anyway but hadn't put the whole album on in a while.  Absolutely relentless and vicious.  Still second to City in their catalog but by a reasonably close margin.

Masters of Reality - "Pine / Cross Dover"
Top class stuff.  Another one I hadn't listened to in a long time, remembered it after listening to a full live set last week.  Great mix of songs, class songwriting, not a dull moment on the whole thing.  I remember thinking how bizarrely put together it was when I first heard it but once you get around that it is class.

I am putting both of these back on today.
Went through two weeks of listening to all the MoR albums there in April. Absolutely amazing, one and all. Chris Goss is a genius.....
I have Sunrise on the Sufferbus on the car stereo as we speak.

Watched Alan Averills new video on Slayer, really enjoying the series. On the back of that:
Slayer - Show No Mercy
Slayer - Hell Awaits

Especially love Show No Mercy, blistering, ruthless.