Nice spin to work this morning with

Revelation- Inner Harbor
Solstice- White Horse Hill

Death- Spiritual Healing

Brutal Truth- Ill neglect

Werewolves - What a time to be alive

Tomahawk - Tonic Immobility

Not bad. Their best since Mit Gas which, to be fair, wouldn't be too difficult.

Hobbs Angel Of Death - self titled. Not a massive thrash fan, but this album is a showcase for everything I like about it.

Snuff- flibbydibbodydod

Leatherface- Minx

Quote from: Doctor Crippen on March 27, 2021, 03:05:22 PM
Snuff- flibbydibbodydod

Leatherface- Minx
Jaysus, good man, I haven't listened to that album in years. I'm gonna stick it on now.

Nirvana - In Utero

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on March 27, 2021, 04:47:16 PM
Snuff- flibbydibbodydod

Leatherface- Minx
Jaysus, good man, I haven't listened to that album in years. I'm gonna stick it on now.

Today was a good day listening to those albums :)

Quote from: Doctor Crippen on March 27, 2021, 06:17:20 PM
Snuff- flibbydibbodydod

Leatherface- Minx

And at just over 17 minutes, it's a ripper!

Mortem - Devil Speaks in Tongues
Hadez - Aquelarre
Imprecation - Damnatio ad Bestias
Blaspherian - Infernal Warriors of Death
Sadistic Intent - Ancient Black Earth

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on March 27, 2021, 06:19:21 PM
Quote from: Doctor Crippen on March 27, 2021, 06:17:20 PM
Snuff- flibbydibbodydod

Leatherface- Minx

And at just over 17 minutes, it's a ripper!

Saw them live a couple of times and they are class live, the banter is brilliant and they fairly lash out a set

W.A.S.P.  - Live....In The Raw.

Hadn't listened to this in years but damn it's like a conduit back to  the sex ,drugs and rock n roll of my very well spent youth, well , sporadic sex at best, gallons of Dutch Gold and the comfort blanket assurance that when you walked into Mc Kenna's Bar in Monaghan there'd be fellow long hairs and a low down dirty riff on the jukebox.
Blackie is fucking feral on this album, Holmes is off his tits, how much of it really was live I'm still not sure but somehow the stench of sweat, booze and unfettered lust grabs me by the balls and fucks me right down into the front row with all the other hellions.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on March 27, 2021, 08:36:42 PM

Hadn't listened to this in years but damn it's like a conduit back to  the sex ,drugs and rock n roll of my very well spent youth, well , sporadic sex at best, gallons of Dutch Gold and the comfort blanket assurance that when you walked into Mc Kenna's Bar in Monaghan there'd be fellow long hairs and a low down dirty riff on the jukebox.
Blackie is fucking feral on this album, Holmes is off his tits, how much of it really was live I'm still not sure but somehow the stench of sweat, booze and unfettered lust grabs me by the balls and fucks me right down into the front row with all the other hellions.
Seamie's long retired I know, but is it Rory running the bar nowadays?
Great pub that. Left my footprints on the ceiling there one evening at a Howitzer gig.  :laugh:

Quote from: Thorn on March 27, 2021, 08:36:42 PM

I've never actually heard that one. I hated ...Electric Circus so didn't bother with that, the only ones of theirs I'd be a fan of are the first two and The Headless Children.