Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2021, 09:05:50 PM
Quote from: Thorn on March 27, 2021, 08:36:42 PM
W.A.S.P.  - Live....In The Raw.

Hadn't listened to this in years but damn it's like a conduit back to  the sex ,drugs and rock n roll of my very well spent youth, well , sporadic sex at best, gallons of Dutch Gold and the comfort blanket assurance that when you walked into Mc Kenna's Bar in Monaghan there'd be fellow long hairs and a low down dirty riff on the jukebox.
Blackie is fucking feral on this album, Holmes is off his tits, how much of it really was live I'm still not sure but somehow the stench of sweat, booze and unfettered lust grabs me by the balls and fucks me right down into the front row with all the other hellions.

I've never actually heard that one. I hated ...Electric Circus so didn't bother with that, the only ones of theirs I'd be a fan of are the first two and The Headless Children.
Ah man, The Electric Circus is a class album.

I bailed for Donegal 5 years back Kurt but it was mostly wee Seamus who was running the show when I left. You were there for Howitzer?? Fuck , we have definitely shared space !
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Carnage you gotta check out  that live album man
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Brian Eno- Ambient 1 Music for Airports

The Selecter- Too much pressure

Started the morning off easy with some Joan Baez, then a bit of BÖC. I feel that's the atmosphere nicely set up for a segue into some Witchrist now.

Mastodon - Leviathan
I'm far from being a big fan of this band but I bought this years ago when I loved a few of their songs. Its a great album to be fair.

Bloodbath- Resurrection through Carnage!

A monster of an album,vocals,guitar tone,song writing etc.

GBH- City babes attacked by rats

Dim Mak - The Emergence Of Reptilian Altars

1782: From The Graveyard

Pure Electric Eizard knock-off, but better than anything they've put out since Witchcult Today at least.

Carpathian Forest - Black Shining Leather

Baroness - everything really - very good band

Blazon Stone: Return to Port Royal. Ideal for all who yearn for a return to the pre millennial glory days of Running Wild.

The steam pig- Deep fried obedience