Had Organic Halluncinosis on during the week after them finally appearing on Spotify. Still a cool album. Liked them up until that.

Today, out and about:
Mastodon - Once More Round the Sun
Mastodon - Emperor of Sand
Priest - Painkiller
Priest - Defenders
Darkthrone - Old Star
Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
Deftones - Ohmes

Loved the first two Decapitated albums,but could never get into OH.Tried many times over the years but it never clicked with me.

After the Dropkicks were mentioned I had to put it in in the car today. It's uplifting.
GNR- Appetite. More singalong excellence.

Quote from: Paul keohane on March 21, 2021, 08:19:34 PM
Loved the first two Decapitated albums,but could never get into OH.Tried many times over the years but it never clicked with me.

Was a nice bang of nostalgia for me.

Love negation myself.

Quote from: Blackout on March 21, 2021, 09:45:46 PM
Love negation myself.
yeah that's a decent album too.

Exodus: Lessons in Violence (comp)

Have not listened to early Exodus in a while, 'And Then There Were None'..what a riff.

Rainbow - Black Masquerade Live Rockpalast 1995 - Superb , the bannd is on fire. Doogie White was such a good vocalist

Solefald - Neonism
Hadn't listened to this in quite a while. Blew me away when I heard it first and I still get those same feelings with repeated listens. A truly unique album.
The lyrics were and still are very refreshing.

Bitta old punk for me this morning.

Skids - Scared To Dance

Never listened to this before. Liking it quite a lot. Reminds me of The Replacements and early Clash. Only realising now that they wrote The Saints Are Coming, which is a far better song than I could have known as I only ever heard that terribly shite version done by U2 and Greenday that was always on the music channels back in the day.

Next up: Killing Joke - Turn To Red EP

Poison Idea- Pick your King

Followed by Bad Religion- How could hell be any worse

A day for hardcore and punk

A mixed day today.
Altar Of Plagues - Through The Cracks OF The Earth.
Amon Amarth- Fate Of Norns.
Malist - Karst Relict. Just got this one. It's black metal bit it's not.

Cradle of Filth - Midian

Ghost still stands as one of my favourite all time tracks. So good.

Skepticism - Ordeal .dvd.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes