I listened to that Deicide album when it came out. I must give it another go to see of it sticks.
This morning was Immortal - Damned In Black and Battles In The North.
Testament- The New Order.

Quote from: Circlepit on March 18, 2021, 01:17:08 PM
I listened to that Deicide album when it came out. I must give it another go to see of it sticks.
It got absolutely panned on here,i don't know ,i really liked it,some cool tracks on it!

Glen and his Merry men always get panned here.
Did you listen to the new Altered Dead or the Tribal Gaze stuff. It's death to the max!

#4563 March 18, 2021, 01:50:04 PM Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:24:37 PM by Blackout
Burzum - Filosofem

Still one of my top BM albums.

Cryptic Shift - Visitations from Enceladus

Took the plunge and ordered a copy after seeing some of the praise it's been getting here. Absolutely fucking great

Was also nice to get an album without having heard a note of the music and just going on word of the mouth, bit if a throwback to the olden times

Dark Funeral - the secrets of the black arts.

Find myself going back to this a lot these days.

Quote from: Blackout on March 19, 2021, 08:19:59 PM
Dark Funeral - the secrets of the black arts.

Find myself going back to this a lot these days.
Good album,the self titled EP I always found much better and rawer.

#4568 March 20, 2021, 09:06:51 PM Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:20:28 PM by Eoin McLove
Dropkick Murphys- Do or Die. Fuck, I haven't listened to this in years. What an incredible album. I love the original singer's retarded barely in tune vocals. 

Judas Iscariot - To Embrace The Corpses Bleeding

#4570 March 20, 2021, 11:31:04 PM Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:41:55 PM by Circlepit
Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 20, 2021, 09:06:51 PM
Dropkick Murphys- Do or Die. Fuck, I haven't listened to this in years. What an incredible album. I love the original singer's retarded barely in tune vocals.

Sail away to a place that’s unknown, taken away from my friends and my home....
That album is a belter. I remember seeing them in  Spalpin in Cork. It was absolutely bananas. At one point the pa was crowd surfing. Truly one of the most memorable gigs ever.

I saw them in The Village, possibly on the same tour. When Blood or Whiskey finished the security disappeared and it went wild  :laugh:

Do or Die is the only album of theirs I ever checked out but always enjoyed it. Saw them support The Pogues in 04 or 05 which was savage.

Decapitated - Nihility