Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on March 08, 2021, 02:48:34 PM
Voice of Baceprot....
An all female band from West Java. Fantastic....  8)

https://youtu.be/KvrtHbmtmhA

Fuck me!!
I was NOT expecting that. Quality stuff. Fair play to them.

Nile - Those whom the gods detest

Today -
Dismember - Everflowing Stream, Indescent & Obscene
Entombed - Wolverine Blues, Clandestine, LHP

This week -
Marduk - Those of the unlight, Opus Nocturne, Heaven Shall Burn
The Black - The priest of Satan
Cannibal Corpse - Bleeding, Tomb
Nocturnus - Thresholds, The key
Bolt Thrower - Those Once Loyal, 4th crusade

Sepulchral Curse- Only Ashes Remain. Death metal from Finland. It's heavy but melodic without being widdly widdly melodic.

Tribal Gaze- Godless Voyage. More death metal. This is heavy no frills meat and potatoes without potatoes just meat DM. Excellent.

Meshuggah - Obzen

I'm by no means a frequent listener to these lads, but love to stick em on every once in a while.

The opener on this 'Combustion', firing on all cylinders with the riffs.  :abbath:

Quote from: Nazgûl on March 10, 2021, 04:31:45 PM
Meshuggah - Obzen

I'm by no means a frequent listener to these lads, but love to stick em on every once in a while.

The opener on this 'Combustion', firing on all cylinders with the riffs.  :abbath:
Jaysus it must be 20 years almost since I last listened to these lads. I'd only know the first couple of albums really.
What would be the go to albums by Meshuggah anyway?
It's been a few years since their last release, was it any good?

#4506 March 10, 2021, 06:41:16 PM Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 06:44:29 PM by Carnage
The last few have been quite samey for me, I've kind of lost interest. Obzen was decent alright. Destroy Erase Improve, Nothing (both original and remixed/rerecorded versions), I and Catch Thirtythree are the ones for me.

Quote from: Carnage on March 10, 2021, 06:41:16 PM
The last few have been quite samey for me, I've kind of lost interest. Obzen was decent alright. Destroy Erase Improve, Nothing (both original and remixed/rerecorded versions), I and Catch Thirtythree are the ones for me.
Yep, Nothing was the last album of theirs I would have listened to alright. Destroy Erase Improve I know too but I'll check out the others you mentioned. Thanks bruddah.....

Definitely give I a go, that's their pinnacle for me. And it's only 21 minutes so doesn't outstay its welcome

I'd be the same as Carnage with the last few albums. They're grand like, just nothing they haven't done before really

I'll stick I on now.....

Ha, I knew I the second I threw it on. Class track and  the perfect length of tune for swallowing a can of Hop House...  ;D

Thought Catch 33 was meshuggahs best outing.

Culted - Nous...enjoying this alot including their cover of Crush My Soul.

Sentenced - Shadows of the Past

So good, don't know why it's been so long since I put it on  :abbath: