Type O Negative - October Rust

Harms Way -  Post Human.
Tombs -  Winter Hours
Marduk - Panzer Division Marduk.

Haxenzijrkell - Die Nachtseite

Ljosazabojstwa- Głorja Śmíercí.

Samael - Ceremony of Opposites.

This sits exactly where I like black metal from that era. Stripped down but not too lo-fi, catchy but still very much heavy, that violent sound that something is quite wrong whilst still retaining a musical quality.

Top titty shit.

Quote from: Airneanach on November 19, 2020, 01:59:51 PM

This sits exactly where I like black metal from that era. Stripped down but not too lo-fi, catchy but still very much heavy, that violent sound that something is quite wrong whilst still retaining a musical quality.

Top titty shit.
Love mid 90s Samael,Ceremony,Rebellion ,and Passage were  brilliant!

Kreator- Pleasure to Kill

#3547 November 19, 2020, 06:03:23 PM Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 06:18:16 PM by OpenSores
Quote from: Airneanach on November 19, 2020, 01:59:51 PM

Top titty shit.

Quality album, I recall hearing a track on a comp at the time couldve been an old paper cover comp from Terrorizer mag. Gonna have to lash on the album!

Ceremony was one of the few BM albums I picked up in the 90s after watching the video for Baphomet's Throne on Headbangers Ball. I didn't even know they were considered a black metal band because they didn't fit into my narrow understanding of what BM was back then,  ie. Emperor and Cradle of Filth.

Satyricon - The Shadowthrone

New TOMBS album up on YT, sounds good, if a little lengthy
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

New Tombs is getting good reviews but all allude to the fact that it's overly long.
This morning Taake - Kong Vinter has given me power!.

I tried that Spirit Adrift, not for me

Gorguts - The Erosion Of Sanity
Obscura - Cosmogenesis