Striges - Verum Veterum

Sentenced-Shadows of the Past, Demilich-Nespithe, Convulse-World without God. I see the latter have a new album out for release tomorrow. Really need to investigate more of their catalogue though like Sentenced they'd be hard pressed to top their debut.

New Convulse?.Cool, wasn't aware of that.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Tulus- Pure Black Energy.

I ordered the reissue of this yesterday from Soulseller. It sounds great. They are not a band I've given any time to in the past but once you get past the interesting choice of artwork (!) the music is cool. Nothing revolutionary, just proper black metal.

Gorgoroth  - under the sign of hell

I love the drum sound on this album. Not my favourite Gorgoroth album (pentagram is the best).

Quote from: ldj on October 30, 2020, 12:08:36 AM
Elder - Omens
This album has finally clicked for me, I was a bit disappointed when it came out but for whatever reason (just being the right amount of drunk maybe) it's hitting the spot tonight.

I still think the vocal melodies and their place in the mix could be better but the instrumentals are great.

Quote from: ldj on October 30, 2020, 12:22:40 AM
Quote from: ldj on October 30, 2020, 12:08:36 AM
Elder - Omens
This album has finally clicked for me, I was a bit disappointed when it came out but for whatever reason (just being the right amount of drunk maybe) it's hitting the spot tonight.

I still think the vocal melodies and their place in the mix could be better but the instrumentals are great.

Haven't actually listened to this yet, so I've lined it up for tomorrow's playlist, nice one. Always enjoy Reflections of a Floating World when I listen to it, without ever having been floored by it all the same.

Quote from: Thorn on October 29, 2020, 09:23:45 PM
New Convulse?.Cool, wasn't aware of that.

stall the horses, not liking what I'm hearing on youtube
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Judas Priest - Stained Class

Streams of Blood - Allgegenwartig

Bathory -The Return
Bathory- Blood Fire Death
Bathory - Hammerheart.
Emperor- Anthems

#3388 October 30, 2020, 06:51:31 PM Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 07:06:51 PM by londonleatherboy
Draconian -
Under A Godless Veil

Glacier - The Passing Of Time

Strigoii - The Oldest of Blood