Stormwitch - Walpurgis Night

Sanctuary - Refuge Denied, he had some set of pipes on him

Mastodon - Emperor of Sand

Ringare - Under Pale Moon
Root  discography

Hvis Lyset Tar Oss and Filosofem. Took me quite some time to penetrate the wall of sound prevalent in both especially the latter but the rewards are these for those who persevere. To these ears Burzum's two greatest ever releases and you could place the width of a Rizla paper between them when determining which is the better.

Amazing albums. I'd put Fallen up there as well. It's just so perfect.

#2992 September 17, 2020, 09:01:11 PM Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 09:06:40 PM by open face surgery
More scaly but I l'd always have Det Son Engang Var up there as well. Must go back to Fallen.

The Secret Sisters - You Don't Own Me Anymore

Found a weird recording of Carry Me on my phone the last day as a WhatsApp audio file. No idea where it came from but it was class so googled the lyrics and found the album. Country, bluegrass, folk, I'm all about it. FFO: Gillian Welch.

Fallen is very easy on the ear.  I can understand why people might not like it if they just want his really harsh earlier style but it's just incredible songwriting to my ear.

Great album too and certainly the best of his post lockdown releases but I tend to focus mostly on the 92-96 era.  Will give it a spin now with a few cans befre the local finally throws open its doors Monday.
Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 17, 2020, 08:35:18 PM
Amazing albums. I'd put Fallen up there as well. It's just so perfect.

Black Death Cult- Devil's Paradise.

Forbidden: Forbidden Evil

Mudhoney: Piece Of Cake

Two class ones there.

Watchtower - Control and Resistance

Putting in a new floor with Sabbath on full blast. Beautiful.

Never Say Die
Master of Reality
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Up next, Mob Rules