Accept - Blood of the Nations

Six Feet Under - Zodiac

Eurynomos - The Trilogy

Slayer - God hates us all

Khthoniik Cerviiks - Serologiikal Scars
Who would have thought that a concept album about blood pathology could be so good?

Diocletian - Doom Cult

Remete - Into Endless Night

Quote from: Blackout on September 16, 2020, 04:42:58 PM
Slayer - God hates us all

It's a bit patchy but the good bits are fucking great.

I bought that back when it was new and patchy describes it well.

More NIN for me this evening, the Cold, Black and Infinite tour video. Reznor's screaming is done, but the thing is great all the same

Primordial- Imrama. I'm kicking myself for not picking this up in 95 when it came out, but at the same time I'm not sure if I'd have 'got it' back then. I'd love to, at least in retrospect, have seen them live in the 90s and it might have made me a little more on the ball to some of the other local bands operating in the metal underground. It's a great record, full of youthful vim and vigour, rough around the edges without a doubt and a little clunky and naive at times, but only in a charming way. The seeds of what the band would become were sown from the beginning.

I can remember the album cover was the whole back cover of  Terrorizer mag,mind blowing for me at the time to see an Irish band get to that level!

Cacophonous at their peak, wasn't it? I bought it at the time, I remember bieing delighted that they'd 'made it'. Last Primordial release I bought, actually (apart from the demo reissue on CD, which I returned as the live DVD had the picture and audio out of sync).

Ljosazabojstwa- Głoryja Śmíercí.

Rimruna  -    Frostbann