Discharge - Never Again

Quote from: lifeeternal on September 08, 2020, 09:38:55 AM
Dodsengel - Interequinox
Ferocious!

Threw this on last week after the first listen leaving me bored when it was released. Not on par with it's 2 predecessors but will give it more time as I did enjoy it. Weird enough production.

Quote from: Blackout on September 08, 2020, 12:54:28 PM
Discharge - Never Again
Awww C'mon, it can't be that bad..?  :laugh:

Quote from: lifeeternal on September 08, 2020, 09:33:58 AM
Quote from: Scáthach on September 07, 2020, 09:12:44 PM
Skáphe - I and II
Music to give you motion sickness. New Full length out at the end of the month.
Brilliant band, I'd prefer II over the first one slightly
Brilliant and bizarre, a bit like if Chaos Moon suffered some horrible trauma. In a bit of a Mystískaos mood at the moment. Currently spinning Guðveiki - Vaengfor.

Xoth - Invasion of the Tentacube
Type O Negative - Life is Killing Me

King's X - Faith Hope Love

Perverted Ceremony - s/t

Katatonia: Last Fair Deal Gone Down

Hard to believe that it's nearly 24 years since the gig with In The Woods in Charlie's.

I've had Fulci on my bandcamp wishlist for ages, eventually got around to buying this 2019 release a few days ago:
https://tropicalsun.bandcamp.com/album/tropical-sun

It's been getting a fair few spins since. Think Barnes latter-era CC, Bolt Thrower, slam and horror film samples. Unbelievably catchy to these ears and nicely varied. Never head of them before I got a bc suggestion.

Also digging out some vinyl to get through the working day...

Decomposed "Hope Finally Died" (hadn't listened to in at least a decade for some reason)

Malevolent Creation "Stillborn" (never really gave it time and I remember now why, still disappointing to me)

Malevolent Creation "The Will to Kill" (what a stormer to pull up their socks up with again)

I must do a separate thread re Sarcofago as there's no search result for them here whatsoever...

#2890 September 09, 2020, 12:34:53 AM Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 12:55:03 AM by Carnage
Just finished Fugazi: Repeater, now onto Black Flag: Who's Got The 10½?

Edit: Onto Drive Like Jehu: s/t now.

Quote from: Snare on September 09, 2020, 12:26:32 AM
I've had Fulci on my bandcamp wishlist for ages, eventually got around to buying this 2019 release a few days ago:
https://tropicalsun.bandcamp.com/album/tropical-sun

It's been getting a fair few spins since. Think Barnes latter-era CC, Bolt Thrower, slam and horror film samples. Unbelievably catchy to these ears and nicely varied. Never head of them before I got a bc suggestion.

I had a listen to this. It hits the spot big time.
This mornings playlist
Cannibal Corpse- Tomb Of The Mutilated
Young And In The Way- Amen.

Danava- Hemisphere of Shadows.

Gallhammer - Gloomy Lights

Jaysus,  I haven't listened to Gallhammer in years.  I thought Ill Innocence was total shite but the one before it with the red cover was cool. I never checked out Gloomy Lights.