Add to list
Postage:EUR 15.00 Standard Postage | See details

Item location:
Frankfurt, Germany

Posts to:
Worldwide
Delivery:
Estimated delivery within 3-7 working days
Seller sends within 2 days after receiving cleared payment- opens in a new window or tab. 
Payments:
PayPal
Returns:
Consumers have the right to return the item under the conditions outlined below |  See details

Some Discogs sellers are really cheeky shits.

The 64 bids to get it up to that price is another eye opener. I've Borknagar's debut on CD from the same label but no danger that would fetch anywhere near that price. The plan was to get it signed by Øystein after their November gig in London but that's now unlikely to happen. Infernus of Gorgoroth infamy also played on the album. Unrecognisable from any of their subsequent releases.

Quote from: hellfire on July 22, 2020, 03:09:25 PM

Quote from: vinterland on July 22, 2020, 04:22:15 PM
The 64 bids to get it up to that price is another eye opener. I've Borknagar's debut on CD from the same label but no danger that would fetch anywhere near that price. The plan was to get it signed by Øystein after their November gig in London but that's now unlikely to happen. Infernus of Gorgoroth infamy also played on the album. Unrecognisable from any of their subsequent releases.

Quote from: hellfire on July 22, 2020, 03:09:25 PM

I suppose anything signed by Øystein would be worth something. The guy is a fucking legend. My favourite black metal guitarist ever.

Ulver- 'Vargnatt'.

Eudaimony - Futile

Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 23, 2020, 01:57:26 PM
Ulver- 'Vargnatt'.

Absolute favourite of mine.

Trelldom - Till et Annet...

Never heard it so have it on now. Sounds good so far.

Lantern - Dimensions

They've definitely taken a big step forward here, sorta like if it was twenty years ago and someone asked me for a copy of that new Sveven , this is what I'd stick on side 2
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Nagelfar - Virus West

Hecate  Enthroned-Upon Promethean  Shores, Naglfar-Vittra,  Borknagar-The Olden Domain. Arguably the greatest releases from all three albeit the first mentioned wouldn't constitute a full length.

Just bought the Tad back catalog. Was only familiar with Inhaler. Dont want to spoil any of it, purely a driving to work cd collection
Play the Academy July 13th

Quote from: vinterland on July 24, 2020, 11:04:32 AM
Hecate  Enthroned-Upon Promethean  Shores, Naglfar-Vittra,  Borknagar-The Olden Domain. Arguably the greatest releases from all three albeit the first mentioned wouldn't constitute a full length.

I'd call that a really good selection.

All from the classic 1995-97 era so you can't really go too far wrong. Remember watching Ode for a Haunted Wood back in the day on MTV which prompted me to further explore Heacte Enthroned. The quality of the music more so than the video itself!

Quote from: hellfire on July 24, 2020, 12:27:02 PM
Quote from: vinterland on July 24, 2020, 11:04:32 AM

I'd call that a really good selection.