Nachtmystium - Instinct: Decay

Pantera - Cowboys From Hell

Strid- 'Compilation CD'.

Naðra  - Allir vegir til glötunar

Enthroned-Prophecies of Pagan Fire, Convulse-World without God, Running Wild-Black Hand Inn.

Undergang - Misontroplogi

#2377 July 21, 2020, 01:11:55 AM Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 11:50:13 AM by Carnage
Threw on the Anthrax: Oidivnikufesin DVD that came with the Among The Living reissue there. Has anyone else got it and is the audio out of sync with the video? Same on soundbar and TV speakers, but the Sepultura DVD before it was fine.

Edit: It's an issue with the Blu Ray player. Got it new today and the delay is coming from that - I've tried it with other discs.

Phew!

Cathedral - Forest of Equilibrium

Quote from: Carnage on July 21, 2020, 01:11:55 AM
Threw on the Anthrax: Oidivnikufesin DVD that came with the Aming The Living reissue there. Has anyone else got it and is the audio out of sync with the video? Same on soundbar and TV speakers, but the Sepultura DVD before it was fine.

Edit: It's an issue with the Blu Ray player. Got it new today and the delay is coming from that - I've tried it with other discs.

There should be a setting on the Blu-ray player to add a delay to the picture (so it syncs to the delayed audio).

First two Atrocity albums this morning - "Hallucinations" and "Todessomethingorother". Two of the best European death metal albums ever, no question.

Naeblis - Sketches of Reality

Agree fully with Hallucinations being an absolute gem. Bought it in a bargain bin in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania back in 1998. Thought it was going to be atrocious at just $2 but very pleasantly surprised. One man's junk and all that. Must give Todessehnsucht (roughly translated as yearning for death) a listen. It somehow passed me by over the decades.
Quote from: Pentagrimes on July 21, 2020, 11:09:48 AM
First two Atrocity albums this morning - "Hallucinations" and "Todessomethingorother". Two of the best European death metal albums ever, no question.

Yeah, I got Hallucinations as a teen after hearing a track on "Death Is Just The Beginning" or something and being blown away - "Longing For Death" (to give it the title it's being re-released under I see) is actually even better. Beefier production, better songs, savage album.

Then of course it all went to shit.

The change in sound between Todessehnsucht and Blut has to be one of the greatest falls from grace. It's like they morphed into a slightly heavier but also completely shit version of Psychotic Waltz.