Same . Covenant as there are some misguided souls in the controversial thread.

Dissections first two albums playing all morning,up there with the best!

Quote from: Paul keohane on May 15, 2020, 03:41:35 PM
Ah you couldn't be more correctly, they are both majestic.

AMULANCE "Feel the Pain"

Amazing pair. I didn't get Reinkaos at all, a head scratcher which does nothing for me, although some disagree. Does anyone genuinely rate it against the first two?

Quote from: Caomhaoin on May 15, 2020, 07:09:36 PM

Amazing pair. I didn't get Reinkaos at all, a head scratcher which does nothing for me, although some disagree. Does anyone genuinely rate it against the first two?
Same,Reinkaos never really grabbed me,good album but very rarely listen to it.A solid comback album i would say.

and Oceans: Cosmic World Mother. Only released one week ago. Was hoping for a return to the magic of two decades ago. On first listens very impressive. Looks like another gem courtesy of Seasons of Mist.

Hades Almighty - Pulse Of Decay
Necrophobic - The Call
Necrophobic - The Nocturnal Silence

Haven't spun up Necrophobic in years, forgot how awesome they are. Top tier proper Death Metal.

Just rotating those two Mrs. Piss songs with the Jim Thirlwell album all day, with a bit of SYL's 'City' to break it up

Katatonia- 'Dance of December Souls'.

Lillake - Memory Lies

Decent effort from the former ST guy Nico Santora. Nothing life-changing but enjoyable fare all the same. He could have done for ST what Mike Clark did for them in the 80's given a bit of room, I reckon.

Suicidal Tendencies - Art of Rebellion, remember finding it fairly patchy when I first heard it, seems that opinion hasn't changed over time. Is there anything they put out after that's worth bothering with?

Freedumb has a couple of decent moments. Everything else, absolutely everything else, is shite. Art of Rebellion is one of my favourite albums of theirs now.

Running Wild-The Rivalry. Their last truly great album. The musical equivalent of a twenty one gun salute. A lot to be said for quitting while you're ahead.

Quote from: Trev on May 16, 2020, 03:31:06 PM
Suicidal Tendencies - Art of Rebellion, remember finding it fairly patchy when I first heard it, seems that opinion hasn't changed over time. Is there anything they put out after that's worth bothering with?

I liked it and used to listen to it a lot back then. I preferred 'How Will I Laugh...' and 'Still Psycho...' but 'The Art of Rebellion' was a banger in its own way.

Controlled by Hatred/Feel like Shit... Deja vu came out in 89. This was my first ST album, had a shite recording of Join the Army. Still Controlled was my favourite for years. Lights Camera is great too. Anything after that was patchy.