J.G. Thirlwell & Simon Steensland - Oscillospira

Brilliant.

Entombed- Clandestine,would love to have caught one of the shows in recent times where they played this in its entirety.

Hmm, just reminded me about the album they released of that, must get a hold of it
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

That Mushroom album sounds great. I was 1 when Anthing Goes finished  8)

Quote from: RangerX on May 07, 2020, 10:41:05 PM
Been listening to a fair bit of Cephalic Carnage's albums the last few days.  Anomalies and Exploiting Dysfunction are particularly good.

Lucid Interval was a firm favourite of mine as a brighteyed and brushy tailed jung fla. Relapse was churning out quality back then.

Quote from: RangerX on May 07, 2020, 10:41:05 PM
Been listening to a fair bit of Cephalic Carnage's albums the last few days.  Anomalies and Exploiting Dysfunction are particularly good.

Lucid Interval was a firm favourite of mine as a brighteyed and brushy tailed jung fla. Relapse was churning out quality back then.
[/quote]

Faith No More - Live at the Brixton Academy. Pattons vocals are so much better on this than on The Real Thing even though they are sort of the same.

The nasal bit was overdone on the Real Thing. Thankfully for Angel Dust he found his voice.

Lads,  lads,  lads...  :-\

#1509 May 10, 2020, 11:45:02 AM Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 01:59:26 PM by astfgyl
He has it bang on on that live album where it does just get that bit too nasal on the studio album.

I've the live one on here again. Will most likely go for The Real Thing next as this is putting me in the form for it

Edit: Just got to the end of The Real Thing and I can honestly say it's the first time I've listened to it and not been bothered by the vocals. I still prefer the later album vocals but I've been softened up by the live album and  TRT has gone up a notch for me. I love when that happens with albums. Just when I think I know it like the back of my hand, I see it in a new light.

Agatus- The Weaving Fates

Cult of Luna -Eternal Kingdom

This album never really recovers from the monumental 'Ghost Trail' does it, or is it must me? It's always just ebbed away for me after that.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Lots of Radiohead live stuff on YouTube. Possibly the greatest rock band ever.

Nocternity- Harps of the Ancient Temples

Melechesh- Sphynx. Haven't listened to this in years but have had an urge to revisit it lately due to listening to a bit of Absu. Savage stuff. Are their other albums any good? This is the only one I ever checked out and despite thinking it was cool I never went any further with them.