The Live in Malta album Soothsayer released the other day.

It's fucking great.

Ride For Revenge - Ageless Powers Arise.
LP finally arrived after a full month from Finland

Peter Gabriel - "Scratch"

Some class album and it wasn't immediately obvious to me, I thought yeah fair enough at first but it really does reward repeat listening, Those are my favourite type of albums

I was listening to Vassafor earlier, and at the start of the song 'Black Winds Victoryant' is a sample of the famous recording of Robert Oppenheimer, quoting from the Bhagavad Gita,
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
It has to be one of the most oft used samples / quotes in black and death metal. I know Mayhem used it on Trinity (Esoteric Warfare). Mgła use it on Groza (either II or III). I'm sure there's one more use of it on something else I listen to regularly, but can't put my finger on it.
Anyone else come across it in other places?

Did Beherit use it on Engram? There's something similar at the start of that.

Love/Hate - Blackout in the Red Room

It's no Let's Rumble but it's hard not to like these lads.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 03, 2020, 10:25:18 PM
Did Beherit use it on Engram? There's something similar at the start of that.
That's something like "because I just fucking hate this world". I really should have started a separate thread. Back on topic, finally got around to Temple Nightside - Damnation. That's deadly, more vicious, more solos. Doubly looking forward to the new lp now. Thanks to open face surgery for reminding me of this release. (bandcamp link a few pages back) Cheers

Quote from: Juggz on May 03, 2020, 10:33:17 PM
Love/Hate - Blackout in the Red Room

It's no Let's Rumble but it's hard not to like these lads.

Always thought Black Out... was far and away their best album, love it, could sing it from start to finish. Skid was a cool fucker too. 
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I love it but Let's Rumble is really where the action is. Every song is a winner.

Yo Zeke stop!... At the liquor store.

Caustic wound- death posture - class grind, DM.

Ossuarium- living tomb- death doom

Spirit Adrift- divided by darkness- enjoyable heavy metal. 

Woke up with a strange hankering to listen to Steel Dragon this morning! Some quality sleaze rock on that soundtrack, has me nicely energized for sitting on me arse in my office

VANANIDR "Damnation"

Solid stuff in the vein of Ascension / Dysangelium.

The new Ulcerate album is pretty sweet. More accessible than their other albums, relatively speaking. Still prefer Vermis though.

Rush Moving Pictures