Warbringer  -Weapons of Tomorrow

Might well have the thrash album of the year right here.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Waylander - Reawakening pride once lost.
Katatonia - City burials.
Dreamsfear - Prelude to destiny.

Quote from: Scáthach on April 27, 2020, 08:19:16 PM
They set the air conditioner on fire the last time they played in voodoo. Fire alarms going off and all.
:laugh:

He'd really want to get his shit together.

Will Haven for me again tonight. WHVN this time. I've had these albums for years but it seems I'm "getting" them in a new way now. They are much better than I remember.

Quote from: astfgyl on April 27, 2020, 10:47:08 PM
Quote from: Scáthach on April 27, 2020, 08:19:16 PM
They set the air conditioner on fire the last time they played in voodoo. Fire alarms going off and all.
:laugh:

He'd really want to get his shit together.

:laugh: You would think they practice not burning themselves or venues down. If you look at old photos of Emperors first UK tour you can see where Ihsahn has set his head on fire and has burnt a load of hair off. Keep the Norwegians away from the box of matches.  :abbath:

Remember that 1349 guy from MI!

#1445 April 28, 2020, 07:39:33 AM Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 08:44:39 AM by Eoin McLove
Unholy- The Second Ring of Power.
Reverend Bizarre- Harbinger of Metal.

Converge- All we love we leave behind. This is ferocious stuff.
Body count- Bloodlust.

Askeregn ‎– Monumenter

Haven't listened to that in a while. Cool album.

Trentemøller - The Last Resort
Lychgate - Also sprach Futura
Esoteric - The Maniacal Vale... haven't listened to this in so long. Always impressed with Chandler's vocals
Whores - Gold
Black Curse -  Endless Wound... just checking this out on Spotify, must pick it up as its a belter.

Primus - Green Naughayde, think this was a good solid release as a comeback, certainly better than the last two they've put out

Meshuggah - "I"

Forgot how mental this is. Gonna root out "Catch 33" next and see how that holds up.

Quote from: Circlepit on April 28, 2020, 09:31:19 AM
Converge- All we love we leave behind. This is ferocious stuff.
Body count- Bloodlust.

Second that on Converge. Great album.

Katatonia - City Burials... very much enjoying this one, better than expected.
Ulver - Blood Inside
Sweven - The Eternal Resonance
The Birthday Party - Junkyard

Quote from: Ducky on April 29, 2020, 05:06:38 PM
Meshuggah - "I"

Forgot how mental this is. Gonna root out "Catch 33" next and see how that holds up.

"I" is brilliant and last time I had Catch 33 on it was class as well. From Obzen on though I just couldn't find any of it interesting beyond an odd song here and there. I can't even put my finger on why.