Razor Of Occam - Homage To Martyrs

Love this album, one of the best from the 2000's in my opinion. Anyone know if this band are still going?
The gig they played over here was savage!!! I think it was D666 they were supporting. Anyone remember the venue?

This is true death metal you bastards ...

Asphhx - Deathhammer

Pure nostalgic death metal craic

The Crown -Eternal Death
Recent purchase that hasn't left the stereo. Never got into The Crown for whatever reason but this record is something else. Riffs for days and catchy as fuck

Lost interest in The Crown after Possessed 13.

Drudkh - Eastern Frontier in Flames

Abyssal- Antikatastaseis.

Quote from: Weltenfeind on December 09, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
The Crown -Eternal Death
Recent purchase that hasn't left the stereo. Never got into The Crown for whatever reason but this record is something else. Riffs for days and catchy as fuck
Get on their album DeathRace King ,probably one of the best death/thrash albums to come out of Sweden.

Quote from: Paul keohane on December 09, 2018, 05:16:53 PM
The Crown -Eternal Death
Get on their album DeathRace King ,probably one of the best death/thrash albums to come out of Sweden.

This. And the current one is a hell of an album too.

Into Coffin - The Majestic Supremacy Of Cosmic Chaos

Quote from: Mower Liberation Front on December 09, 2018, 10:34:22 PM
Quote from: Paul keohane on December 09, 2018, 05:16:53 PM
The Crown -Eternal Death

This. And the current one is a hell of an album too.
Cheers lads, definitely gonna be reappraising their discography . Heard bits and pieces over the years just never clicked.

Clutch - Earth Rocker

It's the only album of theirs I really like. But I like it a lot.

Blade Killer - High Risk

Energetic traditional metal from LA. 

Eternal Death is a cracker. I'm in its thanks list hooray  :laugh:

Their debut is a stonker too but Deathrace is their peak as Keohane mentions. A beauty.

Few dodgy ones after that- but all have a few good tunes on them-- but their most recent is their best since Deathrace - highly recommended!

Morbid Angel worship this week. Blessed, Covenant on repeat. Untouchable. These two piss all over Altars for me.