Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes/ Unholy Domain
Convulse - Demos
(Finnish DM is just the best)
Nuclear Death - Bride of Insect/ All Creatures Great and Eaten
Brighter Death Now - Everything is gonna be alright...

That Callous Master album was class

Megaton Sword I wasn't 100% sold on the vocals, but the riffing and guitar work was badass.

#20012 October 10, 2026, 11:46:15 PM Last Edit: Today at 01:12:03 AM by Cailleach
Schammasch       Contradiction
                                Triangle
                                Heart of no Light               
                                The Maldoror Chants: Old Ocean

Triangle is a great album

#20014 Today at 05:05:46 AM Last Edit: Today at 09:07:57 AM by Barnacle Billy
All their albums (6) are great. Schammasch are a seriously underrated band.

#20015 Today at 08:34:31 AM Last Edit: Today at 08:36:44 AM by Thorn
Yeah, Schammasch are excellent, haven't listened to them in a while, must pull one out.  Oops, ..baiting the Shepherd there ....Whoa, baiting the shepherd sounds even worse  :-[
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes


Quote from: Barnacle Billy on Today at 05:05:46 AMAll their albums (6) are great. Schammasch are a seriously underrated band.

Agreed. I see they played here in 2016. Were you at that gig?

Quote from: Cailleach on Today at 04:14:13 PM
Quote from: Barnacle Billy on Today at 05:05:46 AMAll their albums (6) are great. Schammasch are a seriously underrated band.

Agreed. I see they played here in 2016. Were you at that gig?
No, unfortunately. I didn't find out about it till it was over.
Rotting Christ and a couple of others played the same gig. Was kicking myself I missed it, as I love RC too...

Sandstorm - Dungeon of Death
Old Man's Child - Slaves of the World
Paradise Lost - Draconian Times
Moonspell - Wolfheart
Aenigmatum - Infinitudes Passage

Tannenbart (Netherlands) — Vrijbuiters, bunzingjagers en stropers...

https://youtu.be/VqQNSaHsDRU?si=OTDdu2YpUuK3-CEU

Well this is fecking deadly. Black metal of the out there category. Very inventive use of many traditional styles. Impossible to explain really. Needs a listen!!