Black Sabbath- Cross Purposes. That solo at the start of Dying For Love is sexual. Pure hip-driven emotion!

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 09, 2026, 09:41:33 AMBlack Sabbath- Cross Purposes. That solo at the start of Dying For Love is sexual. Pure hip-driven emotion!

Date night then  :laugh:

I'm glad there's a hole in the middle of the CD, that's all I'm saying.


Fuck it, The Last Supper is going on now! Been a while  8)


Callous Master up next.

 :laugh: Callous Master currently on.

Gave Tyr a spin,  really Sabbath at that stage are a different band but daycemt


Deadly band from Adelaide  :abbath:

Megaton Sword - Might & Power

What I wouldn't give to see these lads live (and a place convenient to me)

Graveland - carpathian wolves (picture disc lp)

Auld Ridge - for death and glory, to the gods i cry (lp)

I would highly recommend Auld Ridge to black metal fans. Many good albums. Graveland I have to be in the mood for. Much like the Russians of Blazebirth Hall I'd imagine Poland in the early 90s was somewhat isolated and the music can come across as terribly naive and/or cheesy but they both get a pass due to that context. 

#20007 October 10, 2026, 12:07:30 AM Last Edit: October 10, 2026, 02:52:05 AM by Eoin McLove
Been meaning to pick up some Auld Ridge and yada yada Polar Shaman stuff for a while.

Primordial- Imrama.

#20008 October 10, 2026, 08:09:04 PM Last Edit: October 10, 2026, 09:15:37 PM by Cailleach
Satanic Warmaster - Anamongandr
                                  Exultation of Cruelty

#20009 October 10, 2026, 09:16:58 PM Last Edit: October 10, 2026, 11:57:11 PM by Eoin McLove
Current 93- Nature Unveiled.
Harvestman- In A Dark Tongue.
Ride For Revenge- Angels Fly Low.