#9570 June 08, 2023, 07:44:48 AM Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 08:32:39 AM by Eoin McLove
Megaton Sword- Blood Hails Steel- Stem Hails Fire.
Smashing Pumpkins- Siamese Dream.
In the Woods...- Isle of Men.  You have to hand it to Soulseller. Their reissues are done so well. The LP edition of this in particular is so simple and pristine.

Led Zeppelin - III
Slift - Ummon
Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness

Wytch Hazel - IV:Sacrament
Immortal - War Against All
Gatekeeper - From Western Shore
Rotting Christ - A Dead Poem
Rotting Christ - Rituals
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
Bretwaldas of Heathen Doom - Summoning the Gatekeepers
Amorphis - Tales from a Thousand Lakes

Pallbearer - Forgotten Past

Sumerlands - S/T & Dreamkiller

Any recommendations in a similar vein greatly appreciated 👍

Quote from: 101_North on June 09, 2023, 11:48:35 AMSumerlands - S/T & Dreamkiller

Give True Believer from Melbourne a listen. I saw them supporting Unto Others a couple of weeks ago and they were deadly.

Quote from: 101_North on June 09, 2023, 11:48:35 AMSumerlands - S/T & Dreamkiller

Van Halen!!!!!!

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 09, 2023, 12:05:18 PM

Give True Believer from Melbourne a listen. I saw them supporting Unto Others a couple of weeks ago and they were deadly.

Quite enjoyed them. Thanks for the shout.

Immortal - At the Heart of Winter

Solstice- Halcyon.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 08, 2023, 02:26:16 PMLed Zeppelin - III
Slift - Ummon
Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness

Solid. I had TGW on in the car last week during a rainy spell, it's their best album if you ask me.

WASP- The Headless Children.
Pantera- The Great Southern Trend kill.
Rancid- s/t '00.

Can't get into Rancid, although I've not heard that yin. One of my mates was into into NOFX etc as young lads and I associate rancid with gay music because he liked them. Silly really but perfectly normal.

White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean by NOFX was the one I really liked as a kid but I can't really get into them so much now. Fat Mike's vocals are hard going.

Rancid are fucking great. I've always liked them. They aren't nasal and whiney like NOFX, maybe a bit more Shane McGowan retarded sounding at times, but the '00 self titled album is their fastest and most aggressive album. They almost entirely dropped the pop hooks, ska and reggae influences for a more hardcore sound. I found it disappointing when it came out for that reason as I love all those elements of their sound, but found it very enjoyable returning to it now.

I'll put them on now for the laugh.

I'm still half cut from the mushies mind.