I would love to hear Frank sing in a traditional doom metal band. His work in MB is fantastic but it would be great to hear him give free rein to his melodic vocals again.

Gary Moore - Run for cover and Corridors of Power. I miss Gary

Nyogthaeblisz - Abrahamic Godhead Besieged by Adversarial Usurpation
Beherit - Drawing down the moon
Judas Iscariot - Thy Dying Light
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

Morbid Angel - Formulas

Thin Lizzy - Fighting

Rush - Moving Pictures

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 18, 2023, 08:58:15 AMThe Amenta. Absolute fucking dog shit.

I remember seeing an ad for their album years ago and the best thing they could find to say about it was that there was over 100 tracks of real audio on each tune. And then I listened to around two of the songs and they were shite

Quote from: astfgyl on May 20, 2023, 07:31:53 AM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 18, 2023, 08:58:15 AMThe Amenta. Absolute fucking dog shit.

I remember seeing an ad for their album years ago and the best thing they could find to say about it was that there was over 100 tracks of real audio on each tune. And then I listened to around two of the songs and they were shite

What the hell Debemur Morti are doing putting rubbish like that out is baffling.

Flotsam and Jetsam - no place for disgrace
Flotsam and Jetsam -  cuatro. Trying to jump on the grunge bandwagon. Not a bad album for what it is but not a patch on 'no place...'

Liked Doomsday for the Deceiver and No Place For Disgrace but never really fussed on anything else they released.  Some poor choices in artwork as well over the years.

Evergrey - Hymns for the Broken
Hanging Garden - The Garden
Smoulder - Violent Creed of Vengeance
Thou Art Lord - Apollyon
Rotting Christ - Thy Mighty Contract
Sorcerer - In the Shadow of the Inverted Cross
Sumerlands - Sumerlands

Quote from: Anvil on May 20, 2023, 12:52:51 PMSome poor choices in artwork as well over the years.

Never paid any heed to artwork on Cuatro, must have looked at it 50 times in passing before realising it is the arse end of a helicopter.

I'd listen to Cautro more than the Black album these days. 'Never to Reveal' is a fairly blatant homage to Metallica

Quote from: Don Gately on May 19, 2023, 09:41:34 AMGary Moore - Run for cover and Corridors of Power. I miss Gary

He really could do no wrong in his 80s 'metal' era.

Gravespawn                Scourge of the Realm
Grand Belial's Key       Kosherat
                                    Kohanic Charmers
                                    Mocking the Philanthropist

#9431 May 21, 2023, 12:10:28 AM Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 01:56:50 PM by Eoin McLove
Finally getting to spin my Perverted Ceremony "Cadaverous Hallucinations" 7" after a year and a bit of owning it. Warpy.

Verminous Serpent- The Malign Covenant LP.

Obtest- Prieš Audrą 10".

Symbel- The Wet English Forests EP 10". Pity Midhir Records fizzled out. Anyone still in contact with Jon?

Funereal Presence 10".

Obtest- Auka Seniems Dievams CD.

Cultes des Ghoules- The Rise of Lucifer 10".

Death Breath- Let It Stink 10".

Scarab- A Soul for a Soul 10".

Fungus Exodus- Myco Sapiens.

Abisma - Disciples of the Black Ram

Danzig - Danzig
Danzig - Lucifuge
Misfits - Static Age

Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables. Deadly gig in the Academy last night.