What's the third choon on that, Born Headless? Such a track.

Deicide - Serpents of the Light

Production is fairly thin but that title track is still a fuckin cracker, one of the best they've done.

Their best album IMO and I think the production suits it, an almost black metal sound marries up with their shtick perfectly.

Borknagar- s/t.
Drudkh- The Swan Road.

Abigail Washburn - Echo in the Valley

What a voice. Pure, distilled southern folk. The less is more approach with the instrumentation works well.

Quote from: Born of Fire on December 18, 2022, 01:11:49 AMDeicide - Serpents of the Light

Production is fairly thin but that title track is still a fuckin cracker, one of the best they've done.
Quote from: Born of Fire on December 18, 2022, 01:11:49 AMDeicide - Serpents of the Light

My favourite of theirs too

Hate Forest - Purity
Hate Forest - Sorrow
Hate Forest - Hour of the Centaur + 7"

Really looking forward to the new album.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 17, 2022, 02:10:48 PMAn absolute age since I listened to Blasphemy Made Flesh. So long I'd even forgotten it's where Matt's username comes from!  :abbath:

For about 20 years at this stage. Feeling old. Banger of a tune.

Revelation- Release. Quite the underrated band, in my opinion. John Brenner has his own style of riffing and singing and I suppose it is fair to say that his voice might be a Marmite affair, but I really like it.

Dead Heat - World at War. Nice modern thrash album with a bit of hardcore!

Obituary - Slowly We Rot.
Sodom - In The Sign Of Evil/Obsessed By Cruelty.
I only really started paying attention to Sodom this year. Slowly building up the catalogue as there is so much of it. The early stuff is hard and shoulders above their peers of the day in, at least for me anyway.
Have they ever played here?

Skepticism- Stormcrowfleet. Has a better album ever been forged?

Quote from: Circlepit on December 20, 2022, 10:25:40 AMObituary - Slowly We Rot.
Sodom - In The Sign Of Evil/Obsessed By Cruelty.
I only really started paying attention to Sodom this year. Slowly building up the catalogue as there is so much of it. The early stuff is hard and shoulders above their peers of the day in, at least for me anyway.
Have they ever played here?

Played the Voodoo I think, in 2015. Class live act.

Sodom played a show in Temple Bar Music centre about 10 years ago and I think they also played in 2017 as well.

Ok thanks. I imagine they are ferocious live.