#8430 November 25, 2022, 10:50:39 PM Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 11:44:31 PM by Thorn
Hmm, looking through my shortlist for end of year honours, in terms of Death Metal I've got Artificial Brain, Autopsy, Exhumed and Undeath.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Chaotian
Mortuous
Molder
Faceless burial

Just a few DM releases i really enjoyed this year!

Elder - Innate Reflections

Another new release. Not Lore/Reflections by any means but definitely has more energy about it than the last record so far.

DSO Kénōse.

It's been ages and it's still great

Mayhem- De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas. 

Master's Hammer- Ritual. I have the LP reissue of Ritual and Jilemnický Ocultista that NWN released years ago. Turns out it was never sanctioned by the band so it must stand as one of the fanciest bootlegs ever made. It's a beaut.

#8435 November 27, 2022, 12:23:46 AM Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 12:50:43 AM by Eoin McLove
Geasa- Fate's Lost Son.

Belinus- Battlechants. I've had this demo in the collection many the long year but I never gave it much time. Definitely hitting the right notes with me this morning, the current buzz I find myself on. I'll have to investigate the later demo and single.

Ruin Trajectory - Heraldic Scourge Anthem

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 27, 2022, 12:23:46 AMGeasa- Fate's Lost Son.

Belinus- Battlechants. I've had this demo in the collection many the long year but I never gave it much time. Definitely hitting the right notes with me this morning, the current buzz I find myself on. I'll have to investigate the later demo and single.

That the one where he is sitting on the horses back with a big horn on him?

Belinus is a black and green cover with a lake as viewed from a forested valley.

I just gave the 3 songs from the ill-fated 2nd demo a listen. It's a real shame the recordings were lost and it never got properly mixed as the songs sound very promising indeed.

#8440 November 28, 2022, 01:45:31 AM Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 10:22:17 AM by Eoin McLove
Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times.
Satyricon- The Shadowthrone.
Satyricon- Nemesis Divina. I would love to hear this with DMT's production.
Ulver- Vargnatt.
Primordial- A Journey's End.

#8441 November 28, 2022, 04:30:53 PM Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 04:42:06 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
There's a new Metallica song out there. But who could be bothered making a thread for that.

Edit: Someone was bothered.

Skyclad - The Wayward Sons of Mother Earth

I never got into anything else they put out, but this is a total banger.

#8443 November 29, 2022, 03:11:21 PM Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 07:38:15 PM by Circlepit
Morbid Angel- Covenant ( forgot to say which album in original post! ) Still my favourite. It was the first one I heard and the first time I'd heard anything so crazy and heavy. It was on cassette as well.

Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger.

Which MA are ya on about?

This just went up, haven't listened yet.

https://youtu.be/KQJEDR2G9M4