Accept - Restless and Wild

Nothing smart going on, just simple and deadly.

#8326 October 27, 2022, 08:43:33 AM Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 12:04:20 PM by Carnage
Swans: To Be Kind

The tension building in some of the tracks on this is serious.

Sunn O))): Black One

Ruairi O'Baoighill & Sona Nyl: Decay

Cloud Rat - Threshold
Absolutely whopper album. Best grind out there.

Samhain - November Coming Fire
Finally picked up a replacement copy from Sentinel, so it'll be this on repeat for the next while

Jerry Cantrell -  Boggy Depot
Joe Satriani   -  Flying in a Blue Dream
                         Crystal Planet
                         The Extremist
                         Surfing With The Alien

The Unyielding Love album, unsurprisingly.

Emperor- Equilibrium

Ozzy - Down to Earth

Didn't think much of it when it was released, but it's a bit better than I remember. Could also be because everything he's released since then is total shite

Exhumed - Gore Metal 2015
Exhumed - To the dead
Black Draugwath - Bottomless Armageddon

All the Dismember albums up on Spotify now,about fuckin time!.Love everything by them.

Same. I have my favourites, but I'd happily listen to any Dismember album.

I never really took to anything after the first two - not that any of it was bad, but it just didn't hold my interest. Those two albums though, seriously good.

Yeah the first two are unreal albums!,I have a real soft spot for Hate Campaign too!

Just came across this band Early Moods, oddly the name/aesthetic suggests some sort of 70's funk/jazz but they actually play traditional doom in the vein of Trouble, Pentagram, Candlemass, Witchfinder General etc.

Not reinventing the wheel but it has great energy about it, some nice riffing and vocal harmonies too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnrL2bbTSUI

Gave Early Moods a blast a few weeks back and enjoyed it. Was also listening to White Dog a bit a while back which was good rocking stuff.

God Dethroned-Bloody Blasphemy,serious album!.Bought it off the back of hearing a track on one of the Terrorizer comp cds back in the day.