Massacre - Resurgence

Myrkr- Black Illumination. It's been a while  8)

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 25, 2022, 11:31:36 AMMyrkr- Black Illumination. It's been a while  8)

Myrkr and Staind is certainly a heady cocktail.

Thundering Hooves- Radiance. This is a brilliant follow up to Vestiges. I'd say they would be crushing live as kind as they could get the same power into it on a stage.

Napalm Death - Smear Campaign. Savage.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 25, 2022, 01:15:27 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 25, 2022, 11:31:36 AMMyrkr- Black Illumination. It's been a while  8)

Myrkr and Staind is certainly a heady cocktail.

I don't recognise the Staind reference.

I was wondering about that myself.

Quote from: Circlepit on October 26, 2022, 09:23:05 AMNapalm Death - Smear Campaign. Savage.

Their best album for me, absolutely vicious. Haven't liked anything since, though.

Quote from: Carnage on October 26, 2022, 10:29:06 AMI was wondering about that myself.

Quote from: Circlepit on October 26, 2022, 09:23:05 AMNapalm Death - Smear Campaign. Savage.

Their best album for me, absolutely vicious. Haven't liked anything since, though.

It really is. I've bought all that they released since but they haven't touched this in my opinion.
It's still heavy as fuck but so catchy and well written.

Whilst doing a few bits around the house I had Fuck You All by Carpathian Forest on. It's such a rocker and almost like Ministry in parts, the deliver and the tightness of the riffs.

Nice one Matt, now I don't have to take all the blame for ruining people's days. Though anyone who was lucky enough not to get that fucking awful song burned into their brain back in the day was due tbh  :abbath:

Have the laptop on random play here and just had St. Anger title track on. So fucking toe curling to hear hetfield going through the 12 steps. Did get a half decent Yob track and a decent live version of Sumeria by Devin Townsend after it so not bad but yknow I do forget how bad St Anger sounds and is until I hear a bit of it every few years

Sumerlands Dreamkiller

Quote from: astfgyl on October 26, 2022, 04:14:52 PMHave the laptop on random play here and just had St. Anger title track on. So fucking toe curling to hear hetfield going through the 12 steps. Did get a half decent Yob track and a decent live version of Sumeria by Devin Townsend after it so not bad but yknow I do forget how bad St Anger sounds and is until I hear a bit of it every few years

And then comes Manhattan Skyline and wipes the floor with the rest of it. Get the fuck in. I reckon that tune is more responsible for me getting into rock and metal than any other the more I think about it, as it's been drummed into my head since it was a spanking new tune. Really got me into that big drum and guitar kick in thing.

Worm - Bluenothing
Pumped to finally here this. First 2 tracks sound right off Foreverglade as expected, 'Centuries of Ooze II' is a monster! Still not sure about the blackened direction on the last track, maybe it'll grow on me.
Production is savage again and the leads are deadly. Yer man from Voidceremony/Chthelist, etc involved now too