#8295 October 23, 2022, 03:25:21 AM Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 11:20:48 AM by Eoin McLove
I was obsessed with Prowler when it came out. I Listened to it to death back then. Not sure if I could make it through to the end any more  ::)

Phantom Limb is the one for me, closely followed by Terrifyer. More into riff-based grind than the spazzy stuff.

I'd agree. Phantom Limb is out on its own. Some of the riffs are pure Kill 'Em All. It's brilliant. Terrifyer and Prowler are second to it.
Book burner was the last one I bought. Didn't click at all for me.
I never even listened to the latest one.

Gjendød- I utakt med verden.

Such a bloody great album. Ridiculous. I hope it and Angrep get a vinyl issue. 

In a stupid mood today so I listened to Limp Bizkit significant other and slipknot Iowa and thoroughly enjoyed both of them because I'm stupid

#8300 October 23, 2022, 07:52:48 PM Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 08:05:11 PM by Cailleach
Kankar –  Dunkle Millennia
Karner -   Untam Liacht tota Stern
Karne  -   Symposium Of Torments

I listened to the same 2 albums again. I'm so ashamed lol

Sumac's new one again.  Definitely AOTY stuff.  Plain and simple enjoyable intense torture in CD form.

Quote from: ochoill on October 23, 2022, 10:24:59 PMSumac's new one again.  Definitely AOTY stuff.  Plain and simple enjoyable intense torture in CD form.

Not tonight but I'm going to

I am listening to Shape of Despair- "Shades Of..." on YouTube after seeing it is after being reissued on vinyl by Season of Mist. I have "Angel of Distress" which never captured my attention, but I'm really, really enjoying "Shades Of...". I will have to revisit "Angel..." and see if it hits the spot for me now and I might have to grab that LP reissue  8)

Nightfall-Athenian Echos,loved this one from back in the day.

Cirith Gorgor - Cirith Gorgor

Bought it years ago and it must have gotten lost in a pile of CDs. Cracking stuff.

Over the weekend / today

Groguts - Considered dead
Groguts - Erosion
Groguts - Obscura
Nile - Vile Nilotic Rites
Maestro Croque Mort - Je tuerai votre monde
Ifernach - Capitulation of All Life

Vernissage - Intensiv
Payne's Gray - Kadath Decoded

2 fairly obscure 1990s progressive/power metal albums from Germany.

The Vernissage one in particular is very good.

Keep of Kalessin -Through times of war.
Lik -Misanthropic Breed.
Old mans child -Vermin.
Katatonia - Viva Emptiness.
My Dying Bride - The light at the end of the World.