Aye, tis a class one. Love the artwork and aesthetic too, although like less the detective work to remember which side is A and B.

Pink Floyd: Dark Side Of The Moon
Popol Vuh: Aguirre

Bit of a stylistic shift but I'm gonna have to throw on Brutal Truth: Extreme Conditions... after, 30 years old today.

'Extreme Conditions...' is a savage album but 'Need to Control' always pipped it at the post for me. I saw the 'Godplayer' video as a kid and was blown away. I love the diversity on 'NTC'. But a thirty year anniversary is as good an excuse as any to blast out 'Extreme...' I haven't stuck it on in a long time.

I felt NTC was a bit of a letdown TBH. Thinner production and the quality was gone out of a lot of the songs, it's filler heavy for me. Some great songs on it mind, Godplayer among them, but it was also the last BT release I was bothered about. Once they lost the death metal edge to their sound they lost me.

Extreme Conditions... is untouchable, a game changer for me. The Ill Neglect video was my introduction, such a statement of intent.

Extreme Conditions will always be my top go to album when I'm in the mood for grind. Absolutely top class album from start to finish. Need To Control took some time to get into after it but I'd rate it almost, almost as highly now.

The only filler is Iron Lung and I'd still happily leave it play  8)

Bleed - Somebody's Closer
Cracking EP ffo Helmet etc

Vermin Womb - Retaliation
Utterly savage grind

Extreme Conditions Need to Control are classics, I'd also rate End Time.

Negative Plane - Stained Glass Revelations
Sumerlands - Dreamkiller

Extreme Conditions! one of my all time favourite albums,I never got into Need to Control,i'll try again some day!

Extreme Conditions is unreal

I bought Need To Control a few years back
Couldn't see the praise it gets
Must give it a proper few listens

Listening to the new Procession Of Spectres: A Vast Tomb
My God, these lads are immense

The Ruins of Beverast - The Thule Grimoires
Oranssi Pazuzu - Mestarin kynsi
Oddland - The Treachery of Senses
Darkthrone - Eternal Hails

Faceless Burial - At the Foothills of Deliration
Perilaxe Occlusion - Raytraces of Death ep

Keiji Haino & SUMAC - "Into this juvenile apocalypse our golden blood to pour let us never"

https://sumac.bandcamp.com/album/into-this-juvenile-apocalypse-our-golden-blood-to-pour-let-us-never

This is absolutely unreal, it's like nothing, just supremely unpredictable violence.

Force of Darkness - S/T
Force of Darkness - Twilight of Dark Illumination
Wrathprayer/Force of Darkness - Wrath of Darkness
Infernal Majesty - None Shall Defy
Mortuary - Blackened Images