Belphegor - Conjuring the Dead.

Anyone else like these guys? Pretty good blackened death metal.

Zyklon - Disintegrate

Panopticon - Autumn Eternal
                        Collapse

For Ruin - December 2021
I've never heard the original so I'm not in a position to compare them, all I can say is that this is a fupping delight and very pleasing on the lugs.

#6559 December 14, 2021, 11:32:15 PM Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 05:33:31 AM by Eoin McLove
Paradise Lost- Lost Paradise.
Grave Miasma- Abyss of Wrathful Deities.
Qrixkuor- Poison Palinopsia.
Reverend Bizarre- Return to the Rectory.
Golden Dawn- Lullaby.

Aeternus-Beyond the Wandering Moon, And So the Night Became. Really starting to like both. Best described as the Bolt Thrower of black metal.

I've been circling around those Aeternus albums for ages it seems, they're always catching the eye , someday...
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Had both originals on Hammerheart back in the 90s. Couldn't make head or tail of them. Couple of years back heard them again. Maybe it was the weed but looked at both in a whole new light. Eventually acquired the reissues and the rest is history. Not an instant hit but well worth persevering. Enjoy.

Quote from: Thorn on December 15, 2021, 06:11:24 AM
I've been circling around those Aeternus albums for ages it seems, they're always catching the eye , someday...

#6563 December 15, 2021, 01:08:47 PM Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 01:15:41 PM by Paul keohane
Malignant Altar -  Relems....
Hyperdontia - Hideous Entity

Cracking DM!

Therapy?- Nurse. Thirty years old next year  :-[ still sounds bloody great to me.

Did you pick up the reissue? Same remaster as the Gemil Box/RSD reissue but the (CD only) bonus disc has some mighty nuggets on it.

I'm hoping to grab a reissue. Just waiting to hear back about a copy.

P.H.O.B.O.S. - "Tectonics"

Forgot about this gem of an album until yesterday, seeing they are releasing something new this month.  Went back to this, it is an absolute beast.  Lags a small bit in the back half of the record but ultimately great.  Sort of Godflesh with Black Metal atmospherics.

Haven't heard that in years. Good but frontloaded, yeah.