#6540 December 12, 2021, 07:07:15 PM Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 07:09:43 PM by Nazgûl
Quote from: open face surgery on December 11, 2021, 11:05:40 PM
Generally don't really care about ND but that's a savage tune.

If you think that track is savage, it's worth giving their recent few albums a go (if you haven't) because it's pretty much all of that calibre.

Eternal Champion - Ravening Irons

#6542 December 12, 2021, 08:46:08 PM Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 08:48:08 PM by open face surgery
Quote from: Nazgûl on December 12, 2021, 07:07:15 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on December 11, 2021, 11:05:40 PM
Generally don't really care about ND but that's a savage tune.

If you think that track is savage, it's worth giving their recent few albums a go (if you haven't) because it's pretty much all of that calibre.

I actually went back as far as Harmony Corruption. Will have a good dig now. I did like FETO as well when I last went back to it. Was more into the bands directly influenced by it for years.

Same thing happened with Carcass. Like the first 2 now after years of not being arsed.

Probably controversial but I can't get into ND's first two at all, I get the influence and fact that at the time nothing sounded like that but it's just too all over the place for me.

My go to's for ND would be Enemy of the Music Business and Apex Predator, must give the new one more time though.

Dorrian's vocals ruin the early Napalm stuff for me, though some of the actual songs are alright.

Blood hails steel, steel hails fire!  :abbath: :abbath:

Lock Up - The Dregs of Hades

Hulder- Godslastering...
Carpathian Forest- Defending The Throne Of Evil
King Diamond- Abigail
Slayer- Show No Mercy.

Entombed - Uprising
Limbonic Art - Legacy of Evil
Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals
Kyuss - Welcome To Sky Valley

Panopticon -  Kentucky
                        ​.​.​and Again into the Light

#6550 December 14, 2021, 05:36:26 AM Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 06:24:21 AM by Eoin McLove
Root- The Book.
Paradise Lost- Lost Paradise.

Bathory - Blood Fire Death

Terror- Keepers Of The Faith. This is one for when you need to lift heavy things around repeatedly.
Mörk Gryning- Tusen... This is the only album if theirs I have. Are there any more worth checking out?  I've read some poor reviews.

Quote from: boozegeune on December 14, 2021, 08:46:13 AM
Bathory - Blood Fire Death

The Be All and End All of albums.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

New WITTR
Marduk - Rom 5:12