Listening to a song off 'Har', the new Dordeduh album. I've never listened to them before despite being a fan of Negura Bunget. This is more in the epic end of things like later Enslaved or Borknagar- oh wait,  it just got heavy!- sounds good. Might be worth picking up for the car at some point.

that face after "death metal" above was actually written as three question marks but turned into the face for some reason when I posted it.
Sure that's not death metal, or industrial death metal for that matter. Its hardly metal at all in fact, by my standards, but perhaps I'm wrong.
Either way, I don't like it, it's wishy washy shite, but that's just my own opinion.

Anything I've listened to from CW has been boring shite. For grunge I'll stick to the tried and trusted 90s gear.

Sodom - Persecution Mania

Great driving thrash metal.

That and In The Sign Of Evil were my introduction to them. Still my favourites.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on May 28, 2021, 02:05:55 PM
that face after "death metal" above was actually written as three question marks but turned into the face for some reason when I posted it.
Sure that's not death metal, or industrial death metal for that matter. Its hardly metal at all in fact, by my standards, but perhaps I'm wrong.
Either way, I don't like it, it's wishy washy shite, but that's just my own opinion.

The "Death Metal" in question here is a super naff, super cringey novelty that DC comics are running at the minute. Because I buy comics and listen to metal, I'm constantly seeing ads for it. Megadeth, Ghost, Opeth and others have been used as inspiration for comic covers. Horrendous shite altogether.

Stormruler - Under the Burning Eclipse (Virtual Live Show)

Rotting Christ - Sanctus Diavolos

Obliveon - "From This Day Forward" and "Nemesis".

How they went from these two stompers to z-tier Fear Factory wannabes I'll never understand.

Quote from: londonleatherboy on May 28, 2021, 09:46:45 PM
Rotting Christ - Sanctus Diavolos
Always liked this album!.

Dismember-Like an ever flowing stream 30 years old today,up there with Deicide s/t as one of the best DM albums ever.

Faith No More: The Real Thing - deluxe edition. Remaster sounds great, so crisp and unmuffled compared to the original.

:laugh: I love the artwork. I'll give it a blast later.