Teeth - "The Curse of Entrophy"

Shit name, lovely little record. Tickling that Artificial Brain and latter-day Gorguts bone nicely.

Quote from: ochoill on May 27, 2021, 10:16:35 AM
Opeth - "Ghost Reveries"
Still decent but not a patch on the few previous to it.  Was organising my digital music and saw I had a copy of it, fired it on for the first time in years.  There's some great songs and sections on it but it's the start of a rough patch for them.

Interesting. It's my third face of theirs after Still Life and My Arms, Your Hearse. It's the perfect mashup of their death metal meets twee prog sounds. I love the warm production on it.

Watershed is where they started to decline for me (although it's still a decent enough record). Whatever the next one was (Pale Communion? Fucked if I can remember) they had gone over the edge of a cliff and straight down.

#5267 May 27, 2021, 02:19:00 PM Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 04:49:04 PM by Ducky
Bah, falling foul of the edit and quote buttons being in top of each other  :abbath:

Decapitated - Nihility
Annotations Of An Autopsy - The Reign Of Darkness
Akercocke - Choronzon

The Black Dahlia Murder - Nightbringers

Belphegor-Goatreich Fleshcult
Demigod-Shadow mechanics

Mork- Eremittens Dal
Trellldom- Til Minne
Sepultura- Beneath The Remains.

Black March - Praeludium Exterminii

Satyricon- Now Diabolical,really like this album.

Quote from: Paul keohane on May 27, 2021, 10:45:37 PM

All the Satyricon talk on here lately makes me think I might have to put a few on.

Kerbdog - On The Turn here for me this evening. Hadn't had it on in years and it's still a decent bit of pop-rock. Used to listen the shit out of this once upon a time.

The Viscious Head Society - Extinction Level Event

Quote from: Paul keohane on May 27, 2021, 10:45:37 PM

I thought this was the beginning of the end of Satyricon tbh. I would consider Volcano to be their last good album and RE to be their greatest.

Grave Miasma- Abyss of Wrathful Deities.

Disembowelment- Transcendence into the Peripheral.