Black Pyre - Winter Solstice

Cradle of Filth - Cruelty and the Beast

Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
                             Paranoid
                             Heaven And Hell

#5313 June 02, 2021, 10:41:23 PM Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:59:26 PM by londonleatherboy
Budgie - Bandolier
Budgie - In For The Kill...christ I forgot how good hammer and tongs is

Unleashed- Dawn Of The Nine. I really like this one bar the opening track. It's terribly repetitive by any standard.
Primordial- The Gathering Wilderness. This constant rain and murky weather is sullying the mood so its come to this.

Fourth or fifth time listening to this today. I'm sure a lot of you have already seen it, but damn it's good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faaLYTFL-Uk

Quote from: Blackout on June 01, 2021, 09:54:26 PM
Anaal Nathrakh - The Whole of the Law

Was only talking about these lads the other day. I remember loving The Codex Necro and When Fire Rains Down..., especially the title track with the clean style vocals on it, but then when that vocal became sort of their thing after that I found it got a bit boring over the next 3 or 4 and lost interest. Anything worth trying after Hell is Empty.. , which is where I gave up on them back in the day?

#5318 June 03, 2021, 03:31:36 PM Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 03:33:48 PM by Cailleach
Black Sin - Solitude Eternelle
Blakulla - The Immortal Cult
Blessed by Perversion - Remnants of Existence

Quote from: astfgyl on June 03, 2021, 03:23:43 PM

Was only talking about these lads the other day. I remember loving The Codex Necro and When Fire Rains Down..., especially the title track with the clean style vocals on it, but then when that vocal became sort of their thing after that I found it got a bit boring over the next 3 or 4 and lost interest. Anything worth trying after Hell is Empty.. , which is where I gave up on them back in the day?

The Whole Of The Law might be my favourite of theirs, it's got a nice mix of their various styles. It's the last one I bought, at any rate.

They've recently reissued the first two, incidentally.

Ossaert - Pelgrimsoord,  some  interesting BM courtesy of Black Metal Promotion.The songs have a good bit of variation throughout as the album goes on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc6G_hSeRp4&t=454s

Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2021, 04:14:20 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on June 03, 2021, 03:23:43 PM

The Whole Of The Law might be my favourite of theirs, it's got a nice mix of their various styles. It's the last one I bought, at any rate.

They've recently reissued the first two, incidentally.

Gonna give that a go now, you've been consistent thus far. Must get The Codex Necro out as well, it's been ages.

Marduk - Viktoria

Jesus they are nowhere near World Funeral or Panzer with this stuff but its OK. I'm not a huge fan of post-legion Marduk but they're still better than most.

Threw on Anaal Nathrakh - The Whole of the Law.

Was only listening to SYL - Alien lately and there is a definite similarity. Some of it is sounds like pure SYL worship even though it's likely coming from an entirely different place. Not bad craic at all though, enjoyed it all.

Talk Talk - "The Colour of Spring"
NIN - "Broken"

A grand combo for the evening.