Nunslaughter - Cerebus. There is a shift in quality over the duration.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Theatre Of Tragedy - Velvet Darkness They Fear. I have haven't heard it in years, it still sounds great.

Digging the Mastodon tune.

Quote from: ldj on July 31, 2020, 07:53:23 PM
Listening to this old EW bootleg of the original lineup that popped up on youtube, the audio is all panned to the left which is a bit annoying but it's still pretty cool as there's not much live stuff of them out there. Anyone ever get to see them back in the day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWXjQmyzpHA&

Saw them twice in '05 on the We Live tour. Not quite prime and Buckingham had joined at that stage but still great.

Saw the original lineup with Warhorse in Nottingham and while my memory is a bit hazy, Warhorse definitely were the better band on the night.

Been listening to Imperial Triumphant - Alphaville today. Absolutely unique record, gonna need multiple listens to wrap my head around it but it'll sit nicely with the Oranssi album by year's end I expect.

Nocturnal Departure - Cathartic Black Rituals​

Darkthrone - Under a funeral moon

Wilderun Veil of Imagination, again. Great stuff, anyone into Opeth, Cynic should check it out.

Faceless Burial - Speciation (sort of like what Blood Inc would sound like if they'd been influenced by Finland instead of Florida)
Exaugurate - Chasm of Rapturous Delirium

The Black Dahlia Murder - Miasma

Nocturnal Graves - Titan

Quote from: Pentagrimes on August 05, 2020, 10:14:18 AM
Faceless Burial - Speciation (sort of like what Blood Inc would sound like if they'd been influenced by Finland instead of Florida)
Exaugurate - Chasm of Rapturous Delirium

The  FB tune posted a while back was deadly and checked out their last EP which was also cool. Their logo is fucking shocking.

Found Exaugurate boring. Don't think i made it through the EP.

Immortal-At the Heart of Winter, Satyricon-Dark Medieval Times, Dimmu Borgir-For all Tid.

Six Feet Under - Torment

Gnod - JUST SAY NO TO THE PSYCHO RIGHT-WING CAPITALIST FASCIST INDUSTRIAL DEATH MACHINE
Blacklisters - Adult
Preoccupations - Viet Cong

A grand morning

Malthusian - MMXIII  - Torrential and Bleak. A Master Work.