Everdead Wood- Demo. A bit rough around the edges maybe (not a big issue for me) but this shows a lot of promise for the future. Creative riffs, some of which could arguably veer a bit further into darkness in terms of chord progressions, but it feels like the lads are forging their way towards a unique sound. A bit of Ved Buens Ende in the mix maybe? Or Fleurety? I'll need to absorb it a bit more but it's very promising stuff.

Cursewielder- Arma Christi. Not bad, if a little ordinary sounding at the moment, particularly on the back of the Everdead Wood demo.

Old Man's Child- Born of the Flickering. I grew up with The Pagan Prosperity and think it's a savage album. This one I only ever heard a couple of times back in the day, having had the loan of it from a friend, so I'm less familiar with it but I picked up a recent tape reissue of it and have been enjoying it a lot. I prefer the crystalline production and sharpness of the attack of The Pagan Prosperity, plus it has the nostalgia factor which is hard to compete with, but this has a lot going for it too. I never kept up with their subsequent albums but it might be time to rectify that.

Abhorrence - Triumph In Blasphemy (Demo)
Abhorrence - Ascension (Demo)

Great Brazilian DM from the late 90s, check them out if you're into the early Krisiun / Rebaelliun stuff.

Mortician- Chainsaw dismemberment

Nirvana - Bleach
                  In Utero
Nocte Obducta - Taverne (In Schatten schäbiger Spelunken)
Noctem Aeternus - Landscape of Discord

Spirit Adrift - Divided by Darkness

Enjoyable 80's influenced HM with bits of thrash and doom.

Temnohor  - Pýcha Lesov Karpatských

Temnohor - Krv A Pot Malých Karpát

Executioner's Mask - Despair Anthems

Digging this, noisy, dark, post-punk. I don't get a lot of modern post-punk music, even if it's very trendy in Ireland at the moment, most completely lack the gothic influence of the 80's stuff but this band are really cool.

Doctor Butcher - s/t

Poison Idea: Pick Your King
Poison Idea: Feel The Darkness

Been revisiting these, the latter has some great songwriting, sometimes feels like it was made for curious audiences as opposed to a kvlt punk audience like the former. Can anyone recommend some other good PI albums? I never got past these two for some reason.

Strapping young lad - City

Spirit Possession - ST

Really enjoying this, only listened to it properly today!
If you like Celtic Frost / Negative Plane... and... you like reverb on your reverb, give it a spin.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6mPuIqc7PnjbJ3DdV72dIm?si=uE3pL-_6Qi2kgzQtdLkPYA

Freeways- True Bearings