The new Dissimulator, they've only gone and topped the debut, this could beat Ripper for tech - thrasher of the year!!
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

That is another album to add to the list then!   

Division Speed - Division Speed
Warlord - The Lost Archangel
Dolmen Gate - Echoes of Ancient Tales
Lake of Tears - Greater Art
The Gates of Slumber - ....the Awakening

Hehe, sorry about that,...if you liked the debut or this style in general then yeah I'm afraid it's another wallet hit bud.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

No need to apologise to me, whoever is going to have the clean the house out after I die wants a word though  :laugh:

Quote from: Thorn on October 02, 2026, 07:31:52 AMThe new Dissimulator, they've only gone and topped the debut, this could beat Ripper for tech - thrasher of the year!!


Very tasty indeed!

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 02, 2026, 05:47:27 AMAbigor- Leytmotif Luzifer. This is without a doubt the most modern an complex sounding album I've bought in a long time. It's really good for what it is, and the overall packaging is superb and very complimentary. That said, I much prefer the older stuff. Supreme Immortal Art is just feckin.... SUPREME.

Supreme Immortal Art really brings back the memories! I used to stick it on to a room full of people on yokes in the summer of 1998 and sit back and watch the carnage.

Last six metal albums for me:
Drengskapur (Germany) – Was der Morast verschlang (2022).
One of Nine (USA) – Eternal Sorcery (2023).
Earth and Pillars (Italy) – Earth, Vol. 2 (2019).
Warmoon Lord (Finland) – Battlespells (2021).
Csejthe (Quebec) – La mort du Prince Noir (2009).
Invunche (Chile) – Atavismo (2024).

Quote from: Thorn on October 02, 2026, 07:31:52 AMThe new Dissimulator, they've only gone and topped the debut, this could beat Ripper for tech - thrasher of the year!!
Had no idea they'd a new one! Guess I need to get an order in, debut was absolutely brilliant

#19927 October 02, 2026, 07:31:27 PM Last Edit: October 02, 2026, 10:39:02 PM by Thorn
It was, I think I had it number three in my end of year list, this one won't be far off either.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: astfgyl on September 30, 2026, 12:46:24 AM
Quote from: Trev on September 29, 2026, 10:32:18 PMBiomechanical - Cannibalised

Remember picking this up years ago because I liked the cover, but thought it was shite. Figured I'd give a go again, still shite

Without looking it up, am I right in thinking Devin Townsend had some production credit on that because it's reminding me of something I picked up on the strength of that, and it was shocking bad.

Maybe I'm thinking of something else altogether as well.

Anyway, NP Godflesh -Decay. Savage

It was something else altogether. I was thinking of a Misery Signals album I picked up somewhere once on the strength of his production credit and it was terrible.

Dunno that Biomechanical crowd at all

Current 93- Nature Unveiled.