Quote from: Paul keohane on October 20, 2024, 12:50:58 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 20, 2024, 09:26:33 AM
Quote from: Caomhaoin on October 20, 2024, 09:20:39 AM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 20, 2024, 02:24:33 AMAura Noir- The Merciless. This is savage stuff.

No bullshit, uncompromising metal. Going to put it on immediately.

I ignored these lads over the years due to their sucky name, artwork and logo. Neither inspired confidence, but Jesus, they are class. I love the really dry production as well. Going to listen to Dreams Like Deserts tonight and see if it's as good as I see it, too, has been reissued. Cool cover on it in a simple 90s BM style.
I was the same,I only checked them out because your man Apollyon was in Cadaver (inc) and I absolutely adored the album Discipline!.Check that out  if you haven't before,savage stuff!

Will do. Definitely a band that were on the metal show decades ago but I can't remember what they sound like.

Overkill - Horrorscope
MegatonSword - Blood Hails Steel - Steel Hails Fire

There was Cadaver from back in the 90s that I wasn't very familiar with back then at all.They came back as Cadaver Inc in the early 2000s,released two albums,both savage.

Quote from: Paul keohane on October 20, 2024, 01:14:14 PMThere was Cadaver from back in the 90s that I wasn't very familiar with back then at all.They came back as Cadaver Inc in the early 2000s,released two albums,both savage.

Cadaver reformed again and have released two albums in the last four years. No interest in them anymore myself as Aggressor and Apollyon were what made Discipline and Necrosis great.

Been hoping for years that these would finally be done on vinyl. The 2 90's albums are well worth checking out as well. Jeff Walker released the first album on Necrosis records.

Always liked Aura Noir, though I only have Black Thrash Attack, Deep Tracts of Hell and The Merciless.

Thats all you need for your Aura Noir classes. Just had The Merciless on after the reminder.  :abbath:

Demoncy - Joined in Darkness
Katharsis - VVorldVVithoutEnd
Teitanblood - Seven Chalices

Quote from: Paul keohane on October 20, 2024, 01:14:14 PMThere was Cadaver from back in the 90s that I wasn't very familiar with back then at all.They came back as Cadaver Inc in the early 2000s,released two albums,both savage.

I thought it was the same band...

The firsst two to Testament albums on youtube.
So these have been remastered from original tapes or what was left of them.
The original label no longer owns the rights.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 20, 2024, 07:33:53 PM

I thought it was the same band...
yeah it is, not sure why they they added Inc tbh,and then went back to Cadaver.

I'm only familiar with the last Aura Noir - Aura Noire but it's savage.

They changed the name to Cadaver Inc because when they reformed the music sounded a lot different to the 90's albums.

As Cadaver Inc the bands website at the time was setup to look like they offered murder scene cleanup which put them under investigation from the Norwegian Government so to stop all the hassle they were getting they got rid of the site and changed the name back to Cadaver for the 4th album. Anyone who has the Discipline CD will remember that it came with a business card advertising the murder scene clean up. I sold my CD years ago but I think I kept the business card and may still have it somewhere.

The Black - The Priest of Satan
Parabellum -Sacrilegio/MutaciĆ³n por radiaciĆ³n
Tsjuder - Desert Northern Hell

Slayer - RIB
Slayer - Christ illusion, Slayer by numbers, unmemorable except last 2 tracks.
Ravensire - We March Forward , think I heard about this band on MI forum? So eone was championing them

Sabbat- The Dwelling.

Adultery - Slovanska Krev
Aerosmith - Draw the Line
Ancient - Svartalvheim
Anihilated - Path to Destruction