Fuck it, Chris Poland - Resistance

BULLDOZER - The Day Of Wrath
BULLDOZER - The Final Separation

Quote from: open face surgery on August 11, 2024, 11:54:51 AMThe album is fuckin incredible. Writing, playing and production are 10/10. Can't seeing it being bested for my AOTY.

What a review, even more excited now  :abbath:

Quote from: The Wretch on August 11, 2024, 07:26:02 PMBULLDOZER - The Day Of Wrath
BULLDOZER - The Final Separation

Must pick those up. IX and, in particular,  Neurodeliri are hitting the spot with me lately.

It's still tripping me out that Bulldozer are playing Dublin, not sure what sort of a crowd they'll bring in, I hope it does well but a Wednesday night in November I fear the worst..

#13972 August 12, 2024, 01:31:23 AM Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 02:10:06 AM by Carnage
Neurosis: Enemy Of The Sun.

As good as Through Silver is, this is the one for me.

Tool: Ænima

Anciients - Heart of Oak

Iron Maiden - Dance of Death - art work aside, I've always really liked this album. A few duff songs (Wildest Dreams, Journeyman I'm looking at you).

Wayfarer - World's Blood

CORONER - R.I.P.
CORONER - Punishment For Decadence
CORONER - No More Color

Still absolutely next level stuff.

I'm surprised coroner haven't gotten the boxset treatment yet, the perfect band for it.

Quote from: Anvil on August 12, 2024, 09:21:23 AMAnciients - Heart of Oak

Iron Maiden - Dance of Death - art work aside, I've always really liked this album. A few duff songs (Wildest Dreams, Journeyman I'm looking at you).

Wayfarer - World's Blood

What's that Wayfarer like? Only heard their new one which I thought was a killer album. Unbelievably good final choon.

Newsted - Heavy Metal Music

With the exception of maybe 2 songs, all this album does is reinforce why he only got 3 writing credits with Metallica in 14 years.

Quote from: Mithrandir on August 12, 2024, 11:03:48 AMI'm surprised coroner haven't gotten the boxset treatment yet, the perfect band for it.

Absolutely! And there are still a few of the other Noise bands that could have a nice boxset, Skyclad, and Deathrow certainly. 

GOREFEST - The Eindhoven Insanity