BLACK SABBATH - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
BLACK SABBATH - Sabotage
BLACK SABBATH - Never Say Die
MOTORHEAD - Iron Fist
MOTORHEAD - BBC Live & In-Session

Deftones: Around The Fur (og CD)

Since it is summer I listened to 'My Own Summer(Shove it)', stayed for 'Be Quiet and Drive'. Sometimes pretentious band but IMO their best album along with 'White Pony'.

The Moth Gatherer - Esoteric Oppression

TWISTED SISTER - Live At Hammersmith
THE DICTATORS - Blood Brothers

Solium - The Styx is Witching me.

Forgotten Woods - As the wolves gather

First time listening to these after years of knowing the name but they got lost in the sea of black and white black metal. Really good stuff.

Carpenter Brut - Trilogy

Never gets old. Listened to it twice through back to back last night and about to put it on again now.

Quote from: Mithrandir on August 14, 2024, 06:09:12 AMForgotten Woods - As the wolves gather

First time listening to these after years of knowing the name but they got lost in the sea of black and white black metal. Really good stuff.

Great album as is The Curse of Mankind.

This Apparition is no better or worse than a lot of USDM to me on a few listens. Definitely enjoyable though, but was hoping for more based off some posts. Glad to have heard it all the same.

Shame that pretty much all the best discussion about new music happens in here, very easy to miss good stuff or just what's out etc. I find it hard to find good recs these days or just stay on top of what's worthwhile.

Quote from: leatherface on August 13, 2024, 07:28:09 PMDeftones: Around The Fur (og CD)

Since it is summer I listened to 'My Own Summer(Shove it)', stayed for 'Be Quiet and Drive'. Sometimes pretentious band but IMO their best album along with 'White Pony'.

I think Koi No Yokan is their best album. There are some belters on it, and it's more consistent than the majority of their output. 

Quote from: Mithrandir on August 14, 2024, 06:09:12 AMForgotten Woods - As the wolves gather

First listen here too

Sounds great
Love the vocals
Guitarist & bassist work great together

Slint- Spiderland. I listened to this before and it went over my head. Stuck it on again this evening and really enjoyed it.

Accept:Metal Heart
Korn:S/T
Venom: Possessed
Cathedral: Caravan Beyond Redemption

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 14, 2024, 02:01:48 PMSlint- Spiderland. I listened to this before and it went over my head. Stuck it on again this evening and really enjoyed it.

I always come back to Nosferatu Man. Banger of a song.

Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh
Cathedral - The Ethereal Mirror
Voltz - Knight's Fall