The Chris Connolly book has some incredible/awful stuff about him too thats hilarious.

Watched the documentary about a year ago, he's a serious twat.

Halford - Resurrection
Vengeance - Sewer Surge
Moonsorrow - Jumalten aika
Necrophobic - In the Twilight Grey
Bruce Dickinson - Mandrake Project

Quote from: Carnage on March 17, 2024, 01:06:36 PMWatched the documentary about a year ago, he's a serious twat.

Tbh he lost me when he started that Uncle Al shtick.

Well, that and the bad tunes for the last 20 years lol

On Pain Of Death - Year Naught Doom

Entartung- Maleficae Artes

Arkhon Infaustus - Perdition Insanibilis.

Think I spelled it right.

Fucking cracking DM album that never gets any praise or mention on here but it's fucking great

That's enough for me to fire it up on Spotify, will report back  :abbath:

For me today it's been:

Haken - Affinity, Fauna.
To-Mera - Transcendence.
Ultraviolence - Life of Destructor.

One of these is not like the others :laugh:

Pissgrave - Suicide Euphoria
Meth Drinker - s/t
Fistula - Vermin Prolificus
Emperor - Anthems

Quote from: Pentagrimes on March 16, 2024, 01:03:36 PMDisincarnate -Dreams of the Carrion Kind
This has aged well I think, more so than a lot of the Florida/Roadrunner sound, mainly cos I think you can hear a hint of Peaceville in there. Has this ever been reissued on vinyl actually?It's one I'd happily pick up if so.

Listenable records did 2LP reissue few years ago

#12055 March 18, 2024, 10:11:20 AM Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 10:14:54 AM by Pentagrimes
Cheers..did some discogs research this morning and the prices..yikes  :laugh: well...I do have a birthday coming up,might buy myself a present of it

Cathedral- Forest of Equilibrium

Blasting Monday morning in the face with Slaughter of the Soul. Say what ya like, it's one of the best get-up-and-go metal albums going  :abbath:

#12057 March 18, 2024, 01:28:37 PM Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 01:45:45 PM by ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk
Kvist - For kunsten maa vi evig vike

Anyone hear this pre-kvist doom metal project Urd VerĂ°aine og Skuld? cant find it anywhere...

i see Kvist are active again apparently, i wonder will they play live or whats going on there?

There was a song released on a Peaceville comp last year and they're supposedly writing or recording a new album.