#11925 March 06, 2024, 05:45:50 PM Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 05:48:05 PM by open face surgery
Quote from: Pentagrimes on March 06, 2024, 04:12:59 PMCan also confirm Oranssi were next level live. Incredible.

Where was that?

EDIT: Nevermind. Had missed the mention of them above. Should have a new one out this year as they were in recording lately.

Enslaved - Utgard.
Vircolac - Veneration.
Bathory -Blood Fire Death.
Solefald -Pills against the Ageless Ills.
Samael -Ceremony of Opposites.

Quote from: ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk on March 06, 2024, 12:05:43 PM
Quote from: Skott Furys jizz rag on March 06, 2024, 11:36:17 AM
Quote from: ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk on March 06, 2024, 11:21:46 AM
Quote from: Skott Furys jizz rag on March 06, 2024, 03:16:26 AMYob - Clearing the Path to Ascend
This is the zenith of sludge, fucking hell. Marrow is on a different level
yeah wouldnt argue with that. nothing to win some tune as well. seen them live in a tiny box room and the bass nearly cut me half.
Them and Oranssi Pazuzu are two bucket list bands to see love for me. I'd imagine their immense
yeah seen Oranssi too and it was a top 3 gig of all time. Hiontach. (Mare & Death Worship the other two)

Two of my top 10 would be an Oranssi and a Yob gig. Both same venue in Paris actually, and Pallbearer were support to Yob. That was some show. Have seen the two of them other times since, but those two first times were full on experiences. Not always the way, I remember seeing Ufomammut basically around the same period, 2014 or so, and not being able to get into their performance at all though I love them on record.

Might do a run of an album each from those four bands now actually  :abbath:

Only seen YOB once at the Whelens gig a few years back and they were immense, they must be due something new out at this stage.

#11929 March 07, 2024, 01:16:35 AM Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:03:11 AM by Carnage
FNM: The Real Thing (Deluxe Edition)

Morbid Angel - Juvenilia
Megaton Sword - Might & Power
Satan's Host - Pre-Dating God Part 2
Magnum - Here Comes the Rain
Def Leppard - Pyromania
Blessed Realm - Doomography 1993 -2002

Portrait - Portrait
Vircolac - Veneration

Can't talk highly enough about either.

Primordial - Spirit the Earth Aflame
Primordial - Storm Before Calm
Sammath - Grebbeberg

Sammath are ferocious. The Dutch don't fuck about when it comes to black metal.

Cerebral Rot - Odious Descent into Decay
Cryptopsy - None so Vile
Spectral Voice - Eroded Corridors of Unbeing

Krisiun-Conqueros of Armageddon,released 24 years ago today.Whipped it on a while ago for the first time in a while!.

Quote from: Vlad III link=msg=93333 date=1709826282
Sammath - Grebbeberg

Sammath are ferocious. The Dutch don't fuck about when it comes to black metal.
/quote]

They really are, utter decimation in audio form. And I only have the last two. Serious racket for a three piece.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Hexorcist - Evil Reaping Death
Does exactly what it says on the tin  :abbath:

Possessed-Seven Churches
Death-Scream Bloody Gore
Dissection-Storm of the Light's Bane
Running Wild-Victory (it really is a substantial drop from their 90's heyday)

Rammstein - Mutter
Opeth - In Cauda Venenum
Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle-Earth
Opeth - Pale Communion
Ufomammut - Idolum
Ufomammut - Eve
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind

Bruce Dickinson - The Mandrake Project.

Rather enjoying this, and it smokes anything Maiden have done in a very long time. Plus, the drum fills on Eternity has Failed don't sound like they're being played on cardboard boxes!