Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2023, 01:47:59 AMNine Inch Nails: The Fragile Instrumental

For some unknown reason, all the NIN stuff I had on my phone came up in the Recently Added section in Black Player (it's all there from day 1) so might as well give it a spin.

Someone said astfgyl (I think it was) has an 'ultimate mix' of the album, if so I'd be curious... 🤔

I do and I was definitely meant to send it to you a while back. I'll throw it into the Google drive there and put up a link. Hopefully I can find the proper one and not just the 4 big mp3s. Actually I never checked to see if it's already in my drive. Hopefully so

Earth - live at the Crocodile

Obituary - Cause Of Death
Suffocation - Effigy Of The Forgotten
Deicide - Legion

The perfect soundtrack to tiling a bathroom for some reason... not sure that's what they intended though.

#10893 November 18, 2023, 04:25:57 PM Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 04:34:58 PM by astfgyl
Quote from: astfgyl on November 18, 2023, 09:20:08 AM
Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2023, 01:47:59 AMNine Inch Nails: The Fragile Instrumental

For some unknown reason, all the NIN stuff I had on my phone came up in the Recently Added section in Black Player (it's all there from day 1) so might as well give it a spin.

Someone said astfgyl (I think it was) has an 'ultimate mix' of the album, if so I'd be curious... 🤔

I do and I was definitely meant to send it to you a while back. I'll throw it into the Google drive there and put up a link. Hopefully I can find the proper one and not just the 4 big mp3s. Actually I never checked to see if it's already in my drive. Hopefully so

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z6bqLS-jzvmHFRSo5TXhCD9gjlJFRksY

That should work now, found the flac versions buried on the laptop. For the most representative of what type of thing I went for, try The Day The Whole World Went Away or The Wretched. Or do what I do and sit through the whole 3 and a half hours every now and again  :laugh: It also goes better with gapless playback

Nice one, I'll grab that when I fire up the laptop tomorrow.

#10895 November 18, 2023, 09:08:57 PM Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 10:00:03 PM by Eoin McLove
Root- Zjeveni.
Mayhem- De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas.

New Sadus on YT, not a bad effort at all though it didn't hurt that I went in not expecting much and the artwork doesn't exactly scream Sadus, but yeah, onto the the shopping list with this one, there's enough there to revisit
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I've never listened to a note of Sadus. Where's a good place to start?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 18, 2023, 11:09:34 PMI've never listened to a note of Sadus. Where's a good place to start?

Chemical Exposure and Swallowed in Black probs their best efforts.

Nice, I'll give them a blast. Cheers.

Yeah, Chemical Exposure in particular is a ripper
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Rory Gallagher - Fresh Evidence
Pale Mist - Where the Darkness is Praised
Septic Flesh - Mystic Places of Dawn
Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time. 
Obituary - World Demise

Godflesh - In All Languages

A superb chronological introduction to the band for anyone who is unfamiliar with the cut of their jig.

And for those who are familiar with them, there's disc 2 which is a fantastic journey through the b sides and rarities and is a brilliant thing in its own right.

Just listen to this absolute beaut from it

https://youtu.be/8exvvfSKJ54?feature=shared

I would also love to hear the Us and Them in dub that JKB has been on about for a few years now if the last 2 tracks on disc 2 here are anything to go by

Quote from: astfgyl on November 19, 2023, 01:35:01 PMJust listen to this absolute beaut from it

https://youtu.be/8exvvfSKJ54?feature=shared

Immense

Haven't listened to it in years
Must crank up the turntable!

Anacrusis - Screams & Whispers
Sargeist - Satanic Black Devotion
Saxon - Into The Labyrinth
Scanner - Mental Reservation
Sentenced - Amok
Speedwhore - Visions of a Parallel World
Spirit Adrift - Ghost at the Gallows