Ozzy - Blizzard & Diary
Flotsam & Jetsam - Doomsday for the Deceiver
Kerbdog - s/t
Dopelord - Children of the Haze

Quote from: Bürggermeister on September 14, 2023, 11:17:19 AMKerbdog - s/t
Dopelord - Children of the Haze

Only had that Kerbdog record (plus "On The Turn" and Wilt's "Bastinado") playing while I was home-brewing and drinking cans at the weekend. Still great.

All three are. "Bastinado" was always wrongly maligned, in my opinion.

Haven't heard that Dopelord record. That's one for this weekend.  :abbath:

The Kerbdog self titled is a winner.

My ex had it on a blank tape at the time, she'd gotten it from someone at college but didn't know who it was (no cover/label). We were convinced it was a 'lost' Alice In Chains album, silly now looking back but there was a similar buzz to some of it.

On The Turn was great, if a bit too polished in comparison.

Ministry-Filth Pig
Suffocation,new track,liking it!,been a long time since i enjoyed Suffocation material tbh.
Cruciamentum,new track,love it.

#10355 September 14, 2023, 09:53:39 PM Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 10:48:16 PM by Eoin McLove
Ride for Revenge- Sinking the Song.
Ride for Revenge- Ageless Powers Arise.

Just tried giving Pearl Jam - Ten Redux (The Brendan O'Brien remix with no reverb) another go. I tapped out halfway through Alive. Those cunts wouldn't have a career if they released that mix in 1991. The original is perfect.

Ancient - The Cainian Chronicle
Mephorash - Shem Ha Mephorash

Blood Incantation - Luminescent Bridge

Very proggy. The first tune is cool anyway.

#10359 September 15, 2023, 10:26:37 AM Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 10:28:56 AM by Pentagrimes
Half way through the Tomb Mold album now. You can definitely tell someone likes early Cynic a whole lot anyway. No surprise to see the likes of these and BI trying to spread their wings musically given how many shitty bands have popped up trying to copy them

Span - Mass Distraction Norwegian rock band
Clann Zù - Black Coats & Bandages, Irish Aussie band on G7 Welcoming Committee,  Propagandhi's label

Listened to the new BI also, sounds pretty good, hopefully not too long until a new album.

Also listened to the new Baroness album out today and enjoyed it, a bit more 'metal' than the fuzz rock of the last few albums anyway. Also a couple of tunes with Rollins Band-esque spoken word vocals. Enjoyable so far,could see getting more mileage out of it than the last Mastodon album anyway. There's a bit of a Lankum worship tune in there too.

Candlemass - Dactylis Glomerata (an odd album, not bad, but possibly their weakest)
Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation
And now Mastodon - Hushed and Grim, thanks to the above post  :laugh:  :abbath:

Blood Oath -lost in an eternal silence. Definitely worth a listen if you like "North From Here".

Fabricant lp up next

Have Hushed & Grim on too, still not sure if a double album was needed. I don't think there's any particularly bad songs but it's bit repetitive when trying to sit through the full thing