Just ordered a copy of this too. Tis savage. Hat-tip to ye olde grabber of snatch for the heads up, should he happen to lurk this way:
https://kayodot.bandcamp.com/album/moss-grew-on-the-swords-and-plowshares-alike

Godflesh: New Flesh In Dub

Digital on Bandcamp.

Unto Others- 'Strength'. I picked this up on CD today and I reckon it'll be a firm favourite in the car over the coming months. Catchy stuff.

I hadn't realised that Idle Hands had changed their name to Unto Others. Cool band.

#634 November 07, 2021, 09:32:35 AM Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 09:40:25 AM by Eoin McLove
I finally received my copies of the new Skepticism CD and LP today. Looking forward to getting familiar with them. The artwork is pretty disappointing it has to be said, although looking at the vinyl version I can finally see what they were aiming for with the trees representing a church organ. The result is like a poor rehash of the 'Alloy' artwork, which I love.

I have listened to most of it on YouTube over the past number of weeks and months and the music sounds really good to me so that is the main thing.

#635 November 07, 2021, 03:36:24 PM Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 03:46:32 PM by Thorn
I had to pay 7 quid to release my copy from a hostage situation with the Post Office last week.
There's a track on there called 'March of the Four'. I read somewhere that the cover is depicting four tree trunks, representing the band, standing aloof from the rest of the woods, alluding to their growth and development as a band since inception.
Or something.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

A half assed concept executed half assedly!

Pre-Ordered Nocturnal Graves - An Outlaw's Stand on SOM so decided to give all the LPs a blast this weekend (Titan, Satan's Cross)

Preview track for the new one is savage.

Pre- ordered the new Kvaen LP the other day..immediate metal boner when bandcamp emailed me

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 05, 2021, 06:34:59 PM
Just ordered a copy of this too. Tis savage. Hat-tip to ye olde grabber of snatch for the heads up, should he happen to lurk this way:
https://kayodot.bandcamp.com/album/moss-grew-on-the-swords-and-plowshares-alike
Didn't even know this was out, going to stick it kn tonight.  Love Kayo Dot.

Black Sabbath- 'Paranoid'. I somehow never picked this up before. Long overdue really.

Quote from: Thorn on November 07, 2021, 03:36:24 PM
I had to pay 7 quid to release my copy from a hostage situation with the Post Office last week.
There's a track on there called 'March of the Four'. I read somewhere that the cover is depicting four tree trunks, representing the band, standing aloof from the rest of the woods, alluding to their growth and development as a band since inception.
Or something.

Same arist/photographer on a good few of their releases.
I was wondering what the cover image was, it doesn't seem to relate to anything much.

Aztlan - Mexico Immortal/Legion Mexica

Although the discogs seller said stuff has been taking three or four months for some packets to deliver, so I'm sure I'll forget I've ordered this in a few weeks

Quote from: 91/30 on November 14, 2021, 12:06:19 PM
Quote from: Thorn on November 07, 2021, 03:36:24 PM
Or something.

Same arist/photographer on a good few of their releases.
I was wondering what the cover image was, it doesn't seem to relate to anything much.
Well I'm sure it's much clearer now!
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes