Just got the new Aenigmatum and Qrixkuor lps in the post there.
This Aenigmatum record has to be the most ridiculous coloured vinyl thing I've ever seen. It looks like someone melted a bag of sweets.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on October 29, 2021, 02:06:53 PM
This Aenigmatum record has to be the most ridiculous coloured vinyl thing I've ever seen. It looks like someone melted a bag of sweets.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Lucky I didn't read this st breakfast time, cornflakes would be all over the shop! Class description, these vinyl merge patterns are gone fairly extreme alright.

Mortuary - Blackened Images
Lvcifyre - The Broken Seal
Hexorcist - Evil Reaping Death

An unholy trinity.

That All Ireland Metal Project charity CD & T-shirt.
New Mastodon album.

Enslaved - Cinematic Tour CD/DVD set
First Fragment - Gloire Eternelle cd and shirt preorder

That Enslaved boxset is brilliant, they put plenty of effort into the livestreams. The DVDs are great with a few beers and the audio blasting through the soundbar.

Quote from: Snare on October 29, 2021, 03:45:24 PM
Quote from: Pentagrimes on October 29, 2021, 02:06:53 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Lucky I didn't read this st breakfast time, cornflakes would be all over the shop! Class description, these vinyl merge patterns are gone fairly extreme alright.

I'm not a collector or particularly arsed about limited versions but 20 Buck Spin's stuff is gloriously bonkers for it. Love it. Great label in general anyway.

That Unending Dream has me intrigued.

Really liked the first tune,not mad in the new one,but intrigued to hear the whole thing

Therapy?'s Nurse is getting a deluxe reissue, just pre-ordered it there.

Mastodon - Hushed and Grim

#626 November 05, 2021, 10:01:04 AM Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 10:47:27 AM by Eoin McLove
Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2021, 12:19:10 PM
Therapy?'s Nurse is getting a deluxe reissue, just pre-ordered it there.

Sweet. I have my old trusty tape from 92 so a fancy new LP edition will do nicely.

Where did you order it from?

#627 November 05, 2021, 11:55:36 AM Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 11:59:27 AM by Carnage
Amazon, only place I saw it. The vinyl's just the album, and the same remaster used for the RSD reissue a few months back (The Gemil Box remaster), so if you picked that up you're getting nothing new. I have that box so I'm buying the CD for disc 2, really. Still have the tape somewhere too.

U.D.O. - Game Over

Running Wild- Blood On Blood

Beast In Black- Dark Connection

Ulver - Nattens Madrigal lp
Marduk - Warschau dlp