Cúpla tapes in the post today...

Selenite Scrolls- Spectral Dirges from an Eerie Past.
Regnum Tenebrarum- demo.

Axis of Advance - Landline ep
Abbath - Abbath LP
Emperor - As the Shadows Rise Picture Disk
Impaled Nazarene - Latex Cult
Impaled Nazarene - Manifest
Midnight - Sweet Death And Ecstasy
Midnight - No Mercy For Mayhem
AC/DC - The Razors Edge
AC/DC - High Voltage
Morbid Angel - Heretic
Paradise Lost - Gothic

Got the new Nomadic Rituals album in the post today. Wax-sealed into an envelope, I don't want to ruin it by opening it!

Not a recent purchase, but seemed a good place to mention that Osmose Productions have re-released both Emissaries and Sphynx on LP, for anyone who might be interested.

Emissaries - there's one i havent heard for a long time, must go listen again, that was great....

That sorta shuffle, disco beat comes to mind immediately whenever I think of them.

Got some new vinyl over the xmas.
Gama Bomb -Sea Savage
Motorhead - Ace Of Spades
Carcass - Choice Cuts
Deicide - Scars Of The Crucifix
Terrorizer - World Downfall

Earache are selling off some vinyl on the cheap for anyone interested. That Carcass one was only a tenner

Quote from: Carnage on January 07, 2021, 07:18:22 PM
Got the new Nomadic Rituals album in the post today. Wax-sealed into an envelope, I don't want to ruin it by opening it!

Picked up a copy myself, enjoying the fuck out of it. Flows well with a lot of variety and goes places I wasn't expecting at all.

Emperor- In the Nightside Eclipse Eclipse LP.
Dimmu Borgir- Stormblåst CD (original Cacohonous pressing).

Gorguts - ...And Then Comes Lividity Vol 1, 2 & 3
Demos for Considered, Erosion and Obscura.

Quote from: Yung Led Zeppelin on January 11, 2021, 01:00:35 PM
Quote from: Carnage on January 07, 2021, 07:18:22 PM

Picked up a copy myself, enjoying the fuck out of it. Flows well with a lot of variety and goes places I wasn't expecting at all.

Bought the tape but it hasn't arrived yet.  The album itself is totally class, given it a few spins now, it keeps getting better.

If it had come out a week or so earlier, it would have been my album of the year. Seriously good.

May pay attention to UK sites now as import charges are the norm from now on. Fairly shit now, can always buy from other EU sites etc

Are small value items not exempt from the charges?

It goes by value of the product as far as I know. Perhaps so