From Cruz Del Sur  today
Stygian  Crown debut l.p. and
tshirt

*Anyone else still waiting on the last ZT? I've pretty much written it off at this stage.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I have my copy of ZT. I have it on order in a local newsagent.

Ah yeah, should have specified I meant by post

Cradle Of Filth ‎– Cruelty And The Beast DLP Destruction ‎– Sentence Of Death LP
Morbid Angel - Gateways of Annihilation LP
Razor - Shotgun Justice LP
Venom – Live From The Hammersmith Odeon Theatre - LP

On the front mat today
Hexx - Entangled in Sin
gold/white LP
Helloween - 7 Sinners , orange/
black DLP

Enslaved- Vikingligr Veldi DLP. Purrrdy.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 04, 2021, 09:04:33 PM
Enslaved- Vikingligr Veldi DLP. Purrrdy.

Excellent album.

Got the new Transylvania from Invictus, absolutely over the moon with it. It's immaculate.

Quote from: Thorn on January 29, 2021, 03:45:56 PM

*Anyone else still waiting on the last ZT? I've pretty much written it off at this stage.

I got mine over two weeks ago I'd say, maybe more. Obvious enough question, but your subscription hardly ran out on the last issue by any chance? Never had any issues with delivery before.

I just get them individually man, no subscription. The fact that it's only been two weeks since you got yours gives me a bit of hope yet! Just figured it was caught up in the Xmas mail onslaught. If it doesn't land it'll be bought again in the future that's for sure.

Bandcamp day purchases, all digital unless stated:

Timeghoul discography 92-94. New band to me, thanks to a recommendation on scifi themed dm someone else sought out, a steal at 1.50e.
Stormkeep - Galdrum; was holding out for a vinyl but they are either gone or only available with crazy US shipping.
Cirkeln - Kingdoms that No One Remembers; pretty good if you're into Tolkien and fantasy nonsense black metal like I am.
Sépulcre - Ascent Through Morbid Transcendence, looking forward to the full length.
Blood Incantation - Starspawn Vinyl, still seeking Hidden Histories...
Entombed - Left Hand Path CD, dont own this surprisingly, and going for 10e including shipping.

Had to stop there, dont drink and shop lads.

Been looking at lot of the Fuck Yoga Releases as I'm gonna grab the Bacterium record. Not easy when you're looking to save bucks but needs must.  :abbath:

For some reason the fuck yoga bandcamp page doesn't even appear in the search on the app.  I wanted to pick up the Bacterium vinyl too but it wouldn't load up earlier.  Just checked now again and it comes up on a normal web browser though - strange.

Quote from: ochoill on February 06, 2021, 01:02:29 AM
For some reason the fuck yoga bandcamp page doesn't even appear in the search on the app.  I wanted to pick up the Bacterium vinyl too but it wouldn't load up earlier.  Just checked now again and it comes up on a normal web browser though - strange.

Strange behaviour, but a strange label  ;)

I'll grab the Bacterium and maybe that Serbian mad yoke and a zine. Didn't even know it was in Macedonia which helps with shipping. Fully expected it to be US and disaster on the shipping front.

Quote from: CorkonianHunger on February 06, 2021, 01:11:48 AM
Quote from: ochoill on February 06, 2021, 01:02:29 AM

Strange behaviour, but a strange label  ;)

I'll grab the Bacterium and maybe that Serbian mad yoke and a zine. Didn't even know it was in Macedonia which helps with shipping. Fully expected it to be US and disaster on the shipping front.
Yeah I fucked out a load of vinyl from the Bandcamp cart today that wasn't EU shipping - anything US or UK basically.  I ended up just buying digital of the same albums anyway though.  Will go back next week when the cash is back and grab that Bacterium regardless, just off a PC instead of the phone app!

#314 February 06, 2021, 07:24:34 AM Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 07:48:24 AM by Eoin McLove
Cheers fellas. Yeah,  searching for the label can be tricky. If you just put in Fuck Yoga instead of Fuck Yoga Records you'll be led down a terribly distracting path  :laugh:

Edit. I can ask Ray and Muiris if either of them have copies left to sell of that's any use to you? My own copies are gone.