The Chasm - The Scars of a Lost Reflective Shadow
Excarnated Entity - Stillborn In Ash
Qrixkuor - Zoetrope
Callous Master - Inceptio MMXXIII

Postman just dropped off something that has been on my want list for a while. Altars of Madness LP with Lord of all Fevers and Plagues. Happy to finally have this as all future pressings of the album on vinyl will not include Fevers and Plagues.

The OG Earache vinyl didn't have it either, though the tape and cd did as a "bonus track" (remember those?). I had a Brazilian pressing of it at some stage that had "Lord" on it which I gave to Darragh.

They won't include it anymore because it wasn't recorded in the same session that the album was recorded in. the 2011 reissue is the last to feature it and as far as I know the only other version that had it was the original Brazilian pressing.

Ah cool, didn't know that. I've only ever had it on CD. It would ruin the flow I know if it wasn't there.

Yeah, for years I was wondering what album that track was on. I have one of the original Earache pressings.

From Sentinel today:

Reverend Bizarre - Slice of Doom boxset
Solitude Aeturnus - Beyond The Crimson Horizon
Thorr's Hammer - Dommedagsnatt
Lankum - False Lankum

#1163 September 03, 2023, 12:39:46 PM Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 01:05:19 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Klaus Schulze - Blackdance (vinyl)

Not a great haul for the time spent rooting through a bazaar, but perfect nick and only a tenner.

Edit: Not purchases, but also recovered and cleaned up these classics from home and brought them back with me:

The Beatles - Revolver
The Beatles - Sgt. Peppers
Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds of Silence
Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - Gorilla

Realm's version of Eleanor Rigby still the definitive for me though  :laugh:

My Dying Bride "A Harvest of Dread / Hollow Cathedra" - Boxset
Antichrist Siege Machine "Purifying the blade"

Good place for buying heavy metal posters in Europe or UK? Looking to get the wee lad a Rainbow Rising one for his room.

Albionic Hermeticism - Ytenic Blód
Albionic Hermeticism - Brittonic Ways
Albionic Hermeticism - Ancient Hermetic Purity
Regurgitate – Effortless Regurgitation Of Bright Red Blood (this has been a major want of mine for many years)
Regurgitate – The torture sessions
Jarhead Fertilizer – Product Of My Environment

Latest Havukruunu albums re-issues just landed.
Sick shit of these always selling out in now time, so I jumped on the pre-orders as soon as they were announced.
Glad I did as they are now sold out yet again!   :abbath:  :abbath:  :abbath:

https://havukruunu.bandcamp.com/

U.D.O. - Touchdown

Primal Fear - Code Red

The Night Eternal - Fatale

Quote from: jobrok1 on September 05, 2023, 12:29:07 PMLatest Havukruunu albums re-issues just landed.
Sick shit of these always selling out in now time, so I jumped on the pre-orders as soon as they were announced.
Glad I did as they are now sold out yet again!  :abbath:  :abbath:  :abbath:

https://havukruunu.bandcamp.com/

Nice.. One of my favourite bands of the last decade. Love everything they've put out.

Pre ordered a couple of things:
Primordial - How it Ends
Malokarpatan - Vertumnus Caesar

Also picked up a few extras to trick myself into thinking I'm saving money on postage:

Arcturus - Aspera Hiems Symfonia
Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernale
Ulver - Bergtatt
Saint Vitus - s/t
Horrendous - Ontological Mysterium

The most recent arrivals were the new Urfaust and Cannibal Corpse - The Bleeding LP.
Wouldn't be the world's biggest CC fan, but that album is excellent, and the original artwork looks so damn nice in 12" form.