Ordered Goatlord 'Reflections of the Solstice' LP and long sleeve tshirt.

New Tormentor/Kreator- Bonecrushing  Demos/Rehearsals 84/85.

Cant wait to whip out a few cans 2moro night and put this on the hifi

Legend of the seagullmen-s/t
Living gate- deathlust
Mr bungle- the night they came home
Beastie boys- hot sauce committee
Coathanger abortion-dying breed
1349- hellfire

Mystifier- Wicca CD.
Mystifier- Göetia CD.

I have the NWN vinyl boxset but it's about time I picked these savage albums up on CD all I can blast them in the car.

Both amazing but I'll admit I only really got into Wicca in the last year or two. Just always went with Goetia. Like everything else on here, we may have discussed this before.

#1131 July 12, 2023, 01:04:07 PM Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 01:09:22 PM by Eoin McLove
There's not much between them stylistically. Göetia has a marginally better production perhaps but the feeling is perfect on both. You can't go far wrong with either, though. I never listened to that one they put out a few years ago but I fear the magic of the early days has long evaporated.

Edit. Listening to the recent split with Lucifer's Child. The Mystifier stuff sounds good. Maybe not as atmospheric as the old stuff but still good. Maybe I'll have to give that newer album a listen after all.

I think Wicca has a more basic and primal buzz going on but ya, not much between them. That the one with the stupid name? No interest in following up on them.

Yeah, it has a long Latin name. I will give it a spin one of these days out of curiosity.

Just bought the new Rory G live cd..vinyl an eye watering 63€ :) madness

Enya- The Memory of Trees. Picked this up for $2 in an op-shop with a couple of books. I truly have no willy.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 14, 2023, 03:07:35 AMEnya- The Memory of Trees. Picked this up for $2 in an op-shop with a couple of books. I truly have no willy.

Haha every charity shop has a few of hers, Loreena McKenzie next?

Quote from: 91/30 on July 14, 2023, 11:06:27 AM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 14, 2023, 03:07:35 AMEnya- The Memory of Trees. Picked this up for $2 in an op-shop with a couple of books. I truly have no willy.

Haha every charity shop has a few of hers, Loreena McKenzie next?

Never heard of her. I'll keep my eye out  ::)

Evil Dead - Annihilation of Civilisation
Sanctuary - Refuge Denied
The Crawling - Pre Order All of this for nothing
Kiss - Carnival of souls (I've already turned it off but the London o2 gig last week was amazing)
Nailbomb - Reissue of Point Blank (Nothing I didn't have, expanded linear notes)
Obituary - Reissue of the end complete

OK!

So I got contacted by An Post that I owe customs on a package.
A whopping €2.67... plus the poxy €3.50 admin fee. So €6.17 total.

But the package arrived this morning without the customs being paid!
Am I still obliged to pay it?
Or should a let them go fuck themselves?